Take SM Cinema with you anytime, anywhere! Book instantly anytime, anywhere.
√ Your theatre, your time. Check what’s playing in the SM Cinema hub closest to you
√ Skip the ticket booth. Go paperless and scan the QR code in the app directly at the entrance.
√ Get your tickets early. Is your long-awaited movie still a month away? Book your ticket before everybody else to ensure a seat at the first screening!
√ Buy online. Lose the hassle of paying at the counter! Credit and debit cards are welcome payments in the app.
√ Reserve your seats. No card? You can also reserve your favorite films and pay the tickets at the counter 90 minutes before screening time.
√ Perks & Rewards: Enjoy special promotions and exclusive movie discounts using the SM Cinema App.
- Book movie tickets faster and hassle-free with our new Guest Login feature!
- Stay up to date on our exciting movies, promos and events just by accepting our latest Data Privacy Act.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good things and bad
- can book/reserve movie seats via app
- have many payment options (debit card, etc)
- e wallet and e wallet payments are features only available for VIP members
- VIP members have to pay subscription fees (I don’t know how much) to avail other services and freebies including free popcorn or movie during ur birthday (once a year) and to think there will come a day that we won’t be able to avail of such freebies if during our birthday we are not near any SM cinema i.e on vacation
- the background image of the app shows foreigners, well considering the app should at least be truthful of what people can expect in most of their cinemas. Since when did Filipinos looked like Caucasians? Are they implying that cinema going is a Caucasian tradition and Filipinos in their own right don’t deserve to be the poster background of such apps used mostly by them? And since when did SM became a Caucasian company located in a Caucasian country? Can’t they (SM) at least be respectful and proud of their Filipino origins and the countless Filipinos who made them so absurdly rich? Or maybe they’re not so proud of it in the first place. If that is so, then I rest my case.
3 bad things minus 2 good = 1 star
Unreliable and bordering on scam
I loaded P300 because my eload was insufficient. It did not reflect on my ewallet but I already got a receipt from my bank that the amount was debited. The people at the movie theater itself are unable to help me. They do not have the capability to apply the amount charged to me. They said it can only be done through the app. But the amount is insufficient and would not reflect the correct amount. The eload does not reflect on the account either when I log in through web browser. Ergo, I am unable to watch the movie. I am uninstalling this in the future. GMovies is more reliable even if there's an additional fee. I an extremely disappointed and will file charges if the amount does not reflect within 24 hours.
Thoughts to share
Just wanna share our experience using this app. Used this app last Tuesday, December 24,2019 to have an early booking for Wednesday (December 25) at SM Fairview. On the app it said "Guaranteed Seating" so we booked 11 tickets to avoid hassle. But to our surprise upon arriving at the cinema, there were no seats available so we were left watching the movie on standing mode. Meaning, this app has no use at all! We even ask the attendant if it's possible to resched our booking since there's no available seats left. He said that it is not possible. So they left us with no choice! This app is just a waste of memory space guys. Your advance payment and advance bookings have no use at all!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.