Smiles Mobile Remittance is the No.1 Mobile International Money Transfer Service From Japan.
- Easy-to-use international mobile remittance APP which 85%+ of customers make remittance on an average of more than twice a month
- Multi-language! Support English, Tagalog, Bahasa Indonesia, Vietnamese, Nepal, Japanese, & ’Easy Japanese’ only with primary Japanese letters 'Hiragana'
- Great savings! Pay your remittance fees by points thru unique remittance point & referral point program
[What Smiles is]
Smiles is a mobile remittance APP, which enables you to remit money from Japan to 157+ countries. Digital Wallet Corporation, which has a remittance service license approved by a governmental organization in Japan 'Kanto Local Financial Bureau', has developed this service. By the company's employment of the most advanced FinTech & AI technology, you are able to enjoy safe, secure remittance service with your phone.
You can complete all the regulated & legal procedures and settings, only through a smartphone.
Smiles has two types of membership according to your needs. As Smiles Classic you can send money up to 100K Japanese Yen for one remittance. While as Smiles Premium you can remit up to 1M Japanese Yen per transaction.
Smiles has another option 'Smiles Remit', which enables customers to send money to the Philippines with the best FX rate. In addition, you can make Pag-IBIG payment with affordable fees with the APP.
[Recommended for those who]
- Live in Japan and regularly send money to the same person
- Want to know remittance fees & FX rate quickly with a smartphone
- Not always in stay, Japan but have a need to send money any day, any time and anywhere in the world
- Need remittance/payment receipt digitally by e-mail
- Do not like to wait at the service counter and do not want to do more paperwork
[Confirm coverage, fees, FX rate of your destination]
[Smiles Wallet Card]
We offer 'Smiles Wallet Card (SWC)' for free, which can be used at any Japan Post Bank ATMs and the deposit is normally reflected in the APP within 15 minutes.
[Smiles Link Card]
We offer Smiles Link Card for free, which is directly designated to a specific beneficiary where the money deposited to it is directly delivered to the designated beneficiary.
We have 2 types for Link Card as each bank ATM. (for YuchoBank-JapanPostBank- ATM, for AEON Bank ATM)
[Smiles Customer Support]
[Smiles official website]
[Service provider information]
Digital Wallet Corporation
Ver 1.4.1 -> 1.4.7 :
- Improved performance and UI
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fast, Reliable and Convenient
This app is easier to use compared to the other international remittance apps I’ve tried before. Staffs are also very accommodating and friendly!!
Apps not responding
What happen to smiles app now...why its not working😢
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.