Use the Spark app to manage both mobile and broadband accounts from your phone.
To access all the app features, make sure you sign in with your MySpark details. It'll be your email address and password. If you haven't registered, you can once you've downloaded the app.
• Track a fibre order or change your fibre installation date
• Update directory/White Pages settings for your landline
• Check broadband and mobile data usage by the hour, day or month
• Troubleshoot internet connection problems
• Change your broadband data limit
• Check your account balance
• Pay your bill and view previous bills up to 18 months old
• Top up and buy extras, such as roaming
• Enable automatic roaming packs and check roaming usage
• Manage plans and accounts
• Search for and get directions to Spark stores and WiFi zones
Note: This is a free app, but standard data charges may apply.
The app will ask to access your contacts to populate names. This is for when you have many lines under your account. This appears at the top of the dashboard. If you manage several numbers under your account, you can change how they appear by editing the name. For example, you might like to replace the numbers with people's names.
Rename plans or services on your account
1. Select the menu icon (three lines stacked on top of each other, bottom right)
2. Select Settings
3. Select App personalisation
4. Rename plans or services on this screen
Bug fix for iOS 14.0
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.