Spending Tracker is the easiest and most user friendly Personal Finance App in the store. And best of all, it's free!
The simple fact is, by tracking your spending you will be able to stick to a budget and therefore SAVE MONEY.
So give it a try and have instant control over your spending!
*** Features ***
√ Simple and intuitive user interface
- helps you track your spending quickly and easily
√ Flexible Time Periods
- choose to track Weekly, Monthly or Yearly
√ Budget Mode
- optionally set a fixed budget amount to help you meet your spending targets
- carry over any remaining budget to the next period
√ Summary View
- overview of your current spending progress
- time travel backwards and forwards in time
- see your main areas of spending
√ Log Expense and Income
- easy and quick transaction entry
- sort by date, name or amount
- repeat transactions daily, weekly or monthly (Pro Upgrade required)
- export transactions (Pro Upgrade required)
- editable spending and income categories
- choose a quality icon for each category
- easy visualisation of where your money goes
- beautiful and interactive charts
- view spending grouped by category
- see the history of your spending
Calculator functions are now available when entering Amount
Refunds (negative amounts) are now supported
Cash Flow chart now has buttons to navigate backwards/forwards in time
Calendar is now dismissed as soon as date is selected (no need to hit 'Done')
Tap on month button at top of calendar to quickly switch to different month/year
Fix issue with Balance sometimes being off screen on iPhone X
Attempt to fix occasional 'obscured screen' issue on startup
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use, really helpful!
Navigation and interface is very user friendly. I love the new calculator feature. Been using this app for years now to help me manage my finances and expenses. I do hope that they also allow 0 amount input (just to keep track transaction). Havent tried it recently but I am glad that they now allow negative inputs (which i could not do before the update). I also like that it automatically backs up so i don’t have to worry about transferring to new device or if i lost it. Thumbs up for this app.
BEST FINANCIAL BUDGETING APP
I am recommending this app as the best app to aid your finances. This will help you to understand the inflows and outflows of your hard-earned money. Though it is still dependent on how diligent you are in recording your transactions, you will get a real time balance of your accounts.
I just have some points to recommend so that it can further support me in the monitoring process. As a user, I would appreciate if the repeating transactions can be made on a specific days. For example, I am paying these type of expense every Tuesday, Friday and Saturday. I would recommend for the app to have that option and not just an every week or month thing. But overall, these is really the best.
Very Useful and very flexible
I created multiple accts from payroll, credit cards, bank accts and even social security system loans and posted each expense, income and transaction respectively and am efficiently able to monitor all financial workings of my income, savings and expense.
However, I suggest more reports like Expense Type, and all expense type or category should be standard and seen by all accts.
- MH Riley Ltd
- 47.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012-18 MH Riley Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade ₱ 149.00
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.