Move to the countryside, and cultivate a new life in this award-winning open-ended farming RPG! With over 50+ hours of gameplay content and new Mobile-specific features, such as auto-save and multiple controls options.
**Winner of the Golden Joysticks' Breakthrough Award**
**Nominee of Game of the Year 2017 - BAFTA Games Awards**
BUILD THE FARM OF YOUR DREAMS:
■ Turn your overgrown fields into a lively and bountiful farm
■ Raise and breed happy animals, grow a variety of seasonal crops and design your farm, your way
■ Customize your farmer and home! With hundreds of options to choose from
■ Settle down and start a family with 12 potential marriage candidates
■ Become part of the community by taking part in seasonal festivals and villager quests
■ Explore vast, mysterious caves, encountering dangerous monsters and valuable treasure
■ Spend a relaxing afternoon at one of the local fishing spots or go crabbing by the seaside
■ Forage, grow crops and produce artisan goods to cook up as a delicious meal
■ Rebuilt for touch-screen gameplay on iOS with mobile-specific features, such as auto-select to toggle quickly between your farming tools and auto-attack to swiftly take down fiendish monsters in the mines
■ Continue farming from where you last left off with auto-save (even if you close the app!)
■ Play the game your way with multiple controls options, such as touch-screen and virtual joystick
■ Newly Updated Single Player Content - Including new town upgrades, dating events, crops, fishing ponds, hats, clothing, and new pets! Plus more to be discovered...
“The best version of Stardew Valley is the one you have with you … This game is absolutely incredible, and will not disappoint.” - TouchArcade
"Stardew Valley beautifully combines farm simulation with RPG elements to create an intriguing, absorbing rural world." - IGN
“Far more than just a farming game... filled with seemingly endless content and heart.” Giant Bomb
"Village life has never been so accessible and satisfying" - The Telegraph
“Stardew Valley has been the most rich and heartwarming experience I’ve had in a game in years.” CG Magazine
Note: Features new 1.4 update story content, multiplayer functionality not supported. No in-app purchases.
Fix for museum sometimes losing donations
Fix for issue where getting parsnip seeds in late game could start quests already completed
Other minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Still needs work, but is still nice
I love Stardew Valley. It is the second game that I bought with my money for the handheld media hahaha. ( I don't buy games cause maybe its not worth the effort or somewhat). At first it's different compared to its pc counterpart but being able to experience the joy of farming on the go is a worth while dream to me.
My main concern is its controls. Whenever I edit the controls they go back to their default position which is strange considering I already edited it TWICE. And the touch button is weird, since I use the tap and visible buttons control with enlarged movement button, tapping can go through the button which makes it inefficient whenever I spelunk into the depths of a cave. It also affects the other buttons too, idk why. I didn't like the control scheme of the game and may need work. It's there, but it is not 'friendly' enough, per se, for an average consumer to use the application normally.
Even though this is my main gripe, I still love the gameplay of Stardew Valley. This is my go-to game when I was depressed and it helped me a lot in doing stuff. It got better with the update and hopefully it will still remain popular and good throughout the years.
This game is so addicting! ⭐️
Best purchase made so far! I like all the features of the game; everyday is an adventure 😁 I spend so many hours playing this game.
However I would just like to suggest to have another way to switch or transfer files between iphone and ipad because sometimes I would like to play my farm on a larger screen at home and then when I’m outside, it’s more convenient to use the iphone. It is tricky to use the files app for file transfer. Also if we could just have multiple save files per farm that is easily accessible through the menu, that would be great! Anyway I hope you can do something about it! I still love the game though! 😍
I’ve been playing the game for a year now. I must say, it is worth it. I really like the update with fish ponds and other quality of life adjustments. However, I’ve been thinking some other things that needs adjustment:
1. Junimo Hut: I really like the idea of getting help from Junimo’s however the range of the hut is so small. They also do not harvest fast enough. I am just kind of disappointed since they are not worth the price.
2. The children: The children are one the main goals in any farm games (e.g. Harvest Moon) however, they are entirely useless. They do not grow up and help in the farm. They are just a waste of space. If you could change that and make them grow up a little older so we can assign jobs to them like harvesting or patting the animals.
3. Lag: I experience lagging in the game when too many animals are let out from their barns and coops. It is honestly really annoying.
4. Lonely Stone? Can you make an update wherein we can go to a distant island such that lonely stone in the map that makes a stone sound when tapped. It will be a cool expansion.
5. Land expansion: I feel like the area is just too small now. I want to make more barns and plant more plants but the area is limited. I cannot demolish buildings cause they are just really important.
6. Cellar expansion / cellar upgrade in a shed: The cellar in the house is just too small. I want to create more iridium artisan products but the cellar is just too small.
- Chucklefish Limited
- 366.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad (6th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Stardew Valley is developed by ConcernedApe LLC. Mobile version developed by The Secret Police Limited and published by Chucklefish Limited. ©2019 ConcernedApe LLC. All Rights Reserved.
- ₱ 249.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.