Welcome to the brand new design of StreetBy- “Your Super App” and the number one all-in-one App in the Philippines! Download and experience your lifestyle elevated at the convenience of your fingertips.
HUNDREDS of LOCAL RESTAURANTS
Browse and discover the newest favorite eats, treats, and taverns in your area. Order through the app and skip the hassle to satisfy your cravings!
STAYCATION or ADVENTURE
Make your trip worthwhile and make sure you have a good stay. Exciting theme parks and resorts await you. Book your desired accommodation or your next adventure with us!
SHOPPING, SUPPLIES, and ERRANDS
Skip the line when you shop for the best OOTD’s, school supplies, gifts, and medicine. Pay bills, fetch documents, or transport your left items from home to work with our trusty Parcel Delivery service. Do it all easily with StreetBy!
PARTY, EVENTS, and MARATHONS
Discover popular local events near you. Never miss out on the fun with StreetBy events. Lining for tickets is a thing in the past!
Booking through the app with our partners gives you exclusive discounts on your favorite food, activities, events and more! Save more with StreetBy.
MORE STREETBY OFFERS
• Exclusive notifications for Offers and Promos with partner merchants
• Search places, products and events
•Browse by categories of services
• View menu and amenities of an establishment
• Order food and beverages for dine, pick-up, or delivery
• Submit and view ratings & reviews
• Get directions through an embedded map
• Call any business in just few taps
• Book hotel reservations, event photography, salon services, laundry and more
• Pay through debit/credit card, PayPal, or cash
• Excellent customer service support
• Sole Winner at the APEC Forum 2019 in Malaysia
• Representative of the Philippines for the 2019 APEC O2O Summit in Taiwan
- Improved Parcel and Personal Shopper Experience
- Added product allocation setup on Provider side
- Bug fixes and minor improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Annoyingly time-wasting and inconvenient
It does not save the products added to the cart. You go add to cart the products you’d like to buy, your kid calls your attention for a while, then you check back your phone to see that the app has refreshed, and your cart is empty again. Then you do it all over again. 😓 Not to mention you can’t add to cart from two or more stores at the same time, bec products added to cart are gone when you go check other stores. Pls improve your app and go all-out in your goal of providing “convenience”.
No proper ui/ix
It’s confusing for those who just started using this. The app grew in me, so it’s like im unlocking and finding weird ways to operate through. You can’t save your items on the cart, so prepare to get frustrated. Get mad on the first opening of this app as this pauses any of your background music or video you’re streaming. Get through the maze and just manage to get what you want, order, pay then close the app. You can’t save your card details as well, so always make sure it’s always ready for battle of entering details. Input the number, and don’t wait for it to jump on the next details. You’ll have to click the next tiny box for your date, ccv, card name. It’s your problem, not theirs. So what the heck. Overall, this app looks like it just wants to cater profits over user experience. It can’t be both. Lovely!
There are a lot of bugs in this app. Most of the time the app freezes on my screen and crashes all the time. I cannot delete my addresses. Cannot purchase multiple items with different store. The auto location is not accurate. I have to do it manually, and there are times the app does not recognize my address.
++when adding address is a little bit of adding stress.
++please fix the bugs and keep updating the app to make things better.
I am looking forward for more improvements because I want to use your service more.
I am also supporting this app since my partner knows the app developers of streetby.
My review is just my personal experience for the past 2 months. I hope you notice this. You guys did a wonderful fob for the UI.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ronald Rhey Minoza
- 66.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Agila Innovations
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.