Meet Stronger by the Day: A group training app dedicated to making you the strongest lifter you can be – in the gym, or at home.
If you’ve been cherry-picking workouts from Instagram influencers or have seen a plateau in strength, it’s time to find a dedicated strength program – and coach – that provides you with a focused path to a stronger you. With Meg Gallagher, aka Megsquats, at the helm, we take care of all the planning. All you have to do is show up and put in the work. There’s a stronger version of you waiting.
The in-gym version of Stronger by the Day is all about building muscle and getting stronger. Your training is built around progressions on four main lifts: squat, bench, deadlift, and overhead press. Complemented by rotating accessory lifts from our library of 400+ movements, you'll be lifting more weight, building more muscle, and having more fun in training – all while doing it alongside thousands of other lifters who are on the same journey.
While most at-home training programs center on gimmicky exercise combinations that leave you out of breath, Stronger by the Day hits different. Our bodyweight program is every bit as intentional as our in-gym training, taking an intentional progression-based approach to building strength. We help you utilize bodyweight and simple pieces of equipment – like bands – to still make progress even without the use of barbells or machines.
The Stronger by the Day App has features that help make it incredibly simple for you to continue getting stronger, including:
– In-app training journal to track your results
– Suggested weights for each main lift based on previous training sessions, as well as a reference recent performance for all accessories
– Stats section that visually features squat, bench, deadlift, and overhead press
– Brand new week of programming released every Sunday
– Explanations and in-app video demonstrations for every movement in our exercise library of 400+ movements
– Swap out movements when you need to with our easy-to-access substitutions library
– Detailed weekly notes with the exact training focus of any given week, as well as the broader context of where we are in a training cycle
– Extensive video and blog library available to help improve technique and continue learning
– Option to select weight unit of kilograms (kg) or pounds (lbs)
In app notifications
Bug fixes on program
Ratings and Reviews
Love the express workouts!
I used to get overwhelmed with both the bodyweight and usual programming so it was difficult to go back when I miss out workouts for a few weeks. The express workouts feel more doable and it allows me to get exercise and finish in an hour.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ryan Espiritu
- 76.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.5 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.5 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Strong Strong Friends
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly ₱ 699.00
- Quarterly ₱ 1,790.00
- Yearly ₱ 4,990.00
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.