SwiftKey is the intelligent keyboard from Microsoft that learns your writing style, so you can type faster.
SwiftKey is always learning and adapting to match your unique way of typing - including your slang, nicknames and emojis.
That means autocorrect that actually works and helpful predictions, so you can get your point across fast, without errors.
Customise your keyboard to match your style, with dozens of themes to choose from. Send emojis, GIFs and more to your friends – SwiftKey even learns your favourite emoji.
Let SwiftKey help you text faster with Artificial Intelligence, swipe-to-type and more! Download today.
TYPE LESS, DO MORE
- SwiftKey learns from you, including your word choice, emoji usage and more
- Swipe typing or tap-to-type, whichever you prefer
- Toolbar: the expandable menu filled with quick shortcuts
GIFs and Emojis
- Express yourself with GIFs and emoji
- Find your favourite emoji from our library and SwiftKey will remember it
- Search for the right GIF for any situation
Customise Your Keyboard
- Customise your keyboard size and layout
- Dozens of colourful themes
- Make your own theme with your photo as the background
- Enable up to two languages at once
- SwiftKey supports over 150 languages
Swipe, type and send messages to all your friends with a predictive keyboard that learns from you! Download SwiftKey and get started.
Find out more about SwiftKey’s key features: https:www.microsoft.com/swiftkey
SUPPORTS 150+ LANGUAGES
English (US, UK, AU, CA)
Spanish (ES, LA, US)
Portuguese (PT, BR)
• For those moments when you prefer to speak instead of type - we’ve added Voice Typing to your SwiftKey Keyboard. If you’ve selected English as your language option, just tap on the microphone icon to get started and begin dictation. Tip: punctuation can be inserted explicitly - e.g. try saying “new line.”
• There’s a new addition to the GIF panel. You can now see top “trending” GIFs from your locale.
Ratings and Reviews
The best third party iOS keyboard. What's amazing is every feature works perfectly. I haven't seen any bugs.
☑️ Neat keyboard themes. All themes became free after Microsoft acquisition.
☑️ You can also design your own keyboard using a photo.
☑️ The new Nickel X theme is designed for iPhone X (I don't have one 😂) but it's also good on all the other iPhones. It detects the app you're using if in light or dark mode and the keyboard will automatically adapt. THE LITTLE THINGS.
☑️ Very smart. It predicts the word I'm currently typing whether in English or Filipino (JAW DROP). And it also suggests the next word I'm about to type whether I'm using English or Filipino (JAW ON THE FLOOR). Bilingual folks will definitely appreciate this.
☑️ Swipe typing is fairly accurate. It also has clipboard feature in which you can store frequently used text. Emoji is complete.
☑️ Force touch on the keyboard and you can move your cursor. This is similar to the stock iOS keyboard.
⛔️ Still defaults back to the stock iOS keyboard when typing on sensitive form fields. But I guess that's an OS restriction. 🤷🏻♂️
I can never go back using other keyboards
You can construct a sentence by just tapping in suggested bar, it's software/algorithm is much more better than apple's at remembering what you'll probably type next, and it also remembers your native language. In this update they've supported my language, but even then I could use this in my native language which is tagalog(filipino) and the keyboard is in english, the more you use it the more you'll probably realize you were just tapping whatever you want to say. I just wish they'd support my third language which is Japanese.
Great multi language support
I don't know how I lived without SwiftKey. As someone who types in both English and Hiligaynon I've tried the default keyboard, Gboard, and Grammarly but all have been a pain to use since autocorrect always seems to fight me. SwiftKey has native support (no need to make a personal dictionary) for my mother language and English, I can use both languages at the same time and autocorrect and word suggestions just magically work. Glide typing is also fun and accurate.
- TouchType Ltd
- 163.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2014 TouchType Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Shooting Stars theme
- Minimal Coal theme
- Minimal Juice theme
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.