DIG! FIGHT! EXPLORE! BUILD! Join the community of millions of Terrarians!
TERRARIA MOBILE REBUILT FROM THE GROUND UP – NEW AND IMPROVED AND NOW INCLUDING CONTENT FROM THE EPIC 1.3 UPDATE!
"This is the full version of Terraria, built from the ground up... If you loved it on PC or consoles, you’ll love it here.” - Slide To Play
The very world is at your fingertips as you fight for survival, fortune, and glory. Delve deep into cavernous expanses, seek out ever-greater foes to test your mettle in combat, or construct your own city - In the World of Terraria, the choice is yours!
We recommend at least iPhone 6S, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 4 or newer. We support iPhone 5S, iPad Air 1, iPad Mini 2 running at least iOS 10.0, but these devices may experience reduced performance.
• MULTIPLAYER – Play with up to 7 friends on Local Wifi or Online via device-device Wifi hosted games or through the Mobile Terraria Dedicated Server for PC (available for free on Terraria.org)
• TERRARIA REIMAGINED FOR MOBILE – Brand new controls and User Interface provide a level of polish and capability not previously possible!
• New World Sizes – Small/Medium/Large...the same size as on Terraria for PC!
• New! Fully customise your experience by changing the layout of your controls!
• New! Controller support! Now you can play with your Bluetooth connected gamepad where supported.
• Over 300 enemies to combat, defeat, and plunder for loot
• Over 15 Bosses and Events to truly test the player's skills
• Endgame Celestial Invasion Event and the Moon Lord final boss encounter
• Over 20 Biomes and Mini-Biomes to explore, both above and underground – from lush forests to barren deserts to dungeons, the underworld, and even the terrifying Corruption await!
• New Expert Mode designed to provide new challenges for even the most seasoned Terraria veterans - with the promise of greater rewards
• Updated crafting with multiple added item options
• Over 20 NPCs to discover, each providing their own benefits and unique style
• More than 800 new items to discover – bringing the total item count to more than 3500!
• In-depth building options that are easy to learn, but allow for amazing feats of architecture in the hands of a master
In short, every pixel of Terraria has been reimagined and hand crafted for the BEST possible mobile experience!
Follow us on Twitter @Terraria_Logic and @505_Games
Join our community on Discord @ http://Discord.GG/Terraria
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TerrariaOfficial and https://www.facebook.com/505Games
Visit us on the web at www.terraria.org
Join the official Terraria Forums at: https://forums.terraria.org/
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I had been waiting for a long time for this update, I played this game on both PC and mobile and I have spent almost 5k hours on both platforms but I was disappointed by the new UI. First and foremost, why did you make the UI similar to the PC UI. The game is better with one joystick the older version had much simpler yet fun controls and it doesn’t clutter up the screen. Please return the auto-swing mechanic of the weapons it’s very difficult to swipe the screen and not misclick every time because of the other stuff near the joystick. Also, add an option where I can adjust the UI controls and positions individually. Its a very nice game, and I appreciate the work you have done. Overall, the update was great but the older version of the UI was better. I give 4 stars, I know you can improve the UI and make it easier for others especially to new and old players alike. I hope to receive your response soon.:)
I Cannot Play When There's WiFi
I got Terraria for my Birthday, since I've always watched videos online and it's so nice! I got it when I was 9. I'm now becoming 12, my little sister also has Terraria. We always visited each other, it was so much fun. But one day, we tried playing and planned to visit each other's world. But it did nothing but show the screen of when it loads, then it crashes. Then I discovered that I can only play it when I turn of my Wifi on my iPad, we were both sad when we learned that we couldn't see each other in Terraria again, I've seen so many amazing things happenning in the PC Version, I see the mobile one is being neglected. I'm starting to regret buying Terraria on my iPad ans should've bought it for my PC. Please update it, and tell me why it doesen't work when there's WiFi. Is there something with my iPad? The WiFi? Or is it Terraria itself? I'm starting ti think that it's my iPad, because my Minecraft doesen't work with WiFi too. But if you know the solution, please tell be as soon as possible. Thank you.
So the thing is that i finally killed the “Wall Of Flesh” so it will finally make my world have the Hollow Biome, then I checked the Hollow Biome it pretty sure was normal but suddenly my game crashed directly, after that I went to my world again then suddenly the biome is gone! Its all normal again, but what i meant for “normal” is that it doesn't have any “Hollow Biome” anymore. Also used my Pwnhammer to break those Demon altars in the crimson biome, while I was trying to mine those Demon Altars it also suddenly damaged me... So it actually means that when i killed the “WOF” my Terraria doesn't change the world anything... so my point is that my Terraria when I defeat “WOF” is that it doesn't even change the world nothing... PLEASE FIX THIS IF YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT I MEANT... :P
- 505 Games (US), Inc.
- 188.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Terraria ©2020 Re-Logic. All Rights Reserved. Published by 505 Games. 505 Games and the 505Games logo are registered trademarks of 505 Games S.r.l. Developed by DR Studios. All rights reserved.
- ₱ 249.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.