From Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning creators of Skyrim, comes The Elder Scrolls: Blades – a classic dungeon crawler reimagined.
The Blades, the Empire’s top agents, are forced into exile. On the run, you return to your hometown to find it destroyed.
QUEST and Experience stunning dungeon adventures.
CREATE and customize your city, restoring it to greatness.
CONQUER your friends and rivals in epic one-on-one Arena battles.
CREATE any character you want and discover unique weapons, armor, and abilities.
MASTER the never-ending Abyss with a cutting-edge combat system.
Works with: iPhone SE, 6S, 7, 8, X, XS, XR, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, Ipad Mini 4, Mini 5, iPad Air 2, Air 2019, iPad 2017-19, iPad Pro
DOES NOT SUPPORT: iPhone 5s, 6, 6 Plus, iPad Air, Mini 2, Mini 3, iPod Touch
The New Life Festival is over, but winter still has an icy grip on your Town, so remember to keep warm!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The graphics are stunning but the can’t appreciate it due to lack of 3rd person view.
The bug in the transactions needs to be fixed the only time coins is registered in the coffers of the store is when you Buy something, in other transactions such as Tempering, Repairs, brewing, enchanting, and crafting coins does not add up to the coin inventory of the shops. Just a heads up.
Being an Elder scrolls Fan, from Morrowind, Oblivion to Skyrim this is a very good addition to the elder scrolls games. I just hoped that in the future of developing this game it would be more like its PC Counterpart.
I’m giving this a 5 star since I a man Elder Scrolls Fan
“FOR THE REACH!!!!”
Please listen to this
Although I am absolutely thrilled to have this game released on mobile their are multiple absolutely crucial things that the game lacks . First where is the third person? It’s no fun playing a character you can’t see you can only see your opponent , arms , and the surrounding environment it feels so incredibly restricted . Secondly I feel sort of limited and confined while playing this game it doesn’t have the same open world feel of the other games , the previous games allowed you to do anything you wanted the quests were just secondary . Thirdly regarding the combat system I am aware that it was adjusted to fit our mobile devices but still fighting mechanics of this game feels so bland you block , shoot magic , and swing your weapon and that’s basically it we as the players should be able to have mobility we should be able to freely move around as we please not automatically fixed on the opponent that’s what made all the previous combat systems more fun we were able to use our wit to win fights not just pure brute strength . Lastly the story you have to make it more compelling and fun the more compelling it is the more we want to play the game itself . Please listen to me I am not trying to call this game trash but we as long term fans of the game expect more from you guys especially from what you guys were able to accomplish in previous games.
Needs lots of improvement
Please consider the following thoughts as this game is underwhelming for a Bethesda product.
1. Add 3rd Person view option. Limiting this to first person (FP) is a waste of technology, potential and those amazing graphics.
2. The battle here is illogical. It seems to you have to engage the enemy 1 at a time and you can only act in-battle once engaged. There is no ambush and no surprise. Any mage will throw a fireball as a surprise.
3. There is no concept of stealth. Which by the way is one of the canon skills for Blades.
4. Range combat is pretty much non-existent in this version of the game. Unless you consider fireball when a skeever momentarily retreats during battle.
5. There should be a way to farm/mine resources instead of getting each piece in a dungeon somewhere. Otherwise what is the point of a town that can’t even manage to acquire resources.
6. Dungeon is too dark. Therefore there should be an option for a torch or light. It can even be a choice to switch gear sets just so a player can light up the place. Think about it - how can you enjoy the beautiful graphics if its basically black?
7. Because of the above, battle is monotonous.
8. There is no feeling of ‘freedom’ like in most Elder games. Here it is go into Town and go to dungeons.
- Bethesda Softworks LLC
- 1.3 GB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 Bethesda Softworks LLC. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Pouch of Gems ₱ 99.00
- Sack of Gems ₱ 249.00
- Stash of Gems ₱ 499.00
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.