When Waterdeep, the greatest city on the Sword Coast, is threatened on all sides by powerful forces, Laeral Silverhand summons heroes from across the world to fight in the deadliest locations to defeat the enemy before they reach the city gates.
From your starting point in the famous Yawning Portal Inn, you'll choose your heroes, fight monsters, collect treasure, and reach new heights of adventure in the Forgotten Realms.
• CHOOSE a team of heroes from new and established characters like Shevarith the human wizard, Saarvin the dragonborn ranger, Farideh the tiefling warlock...and more!
• BATTLE fearsome monsters drawn from the Forgotten Realms like fierce hobgoblins, rampaging giants, restless undead...even a devastating red dragon...in tactical, turn-based combat!
• COLLECT and upgrade powerful weapons and equipment to generate even mightier effects and powerful combinations on the battlefield!
• DISCOVER deadly locations like the long-lost Frostsilver Mines, or the treacherous Harvestshield Mountain. Choose which room to enter, and keep your eyes open for secret doors!
• CHALLENGE your adventuring skills by reaching new dungeon depths in search of ever-greater rewards in Challenge mode.
• EARN daily rewards and complete quests to add more items and gear to your inventory.
Play for adventure. Play for the challenge. Play WARRIORS OF WATERDEEP.
Optimized for iPhone 6s and up, iPad 4 and up, iPad mini 4 and up, iPod 7 and up, on devices with iOS Version 11 or later installed.
Warriors of Waterdeep offers a monthly subscription at USD $9.99.
- Please note prices may vary depending on sales taxes or countries.
- Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at confirmation of purchase.
- Additional information will be provided afterward stating that subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
-Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
-Sign-up gifts for new subscriptions may only be collected once per account.
Terms of service can be found at https://legal.ludia.net/mobile/2019-2/termsen.html
By installing this application you agree to the terms of the licensed agreements.
Like us on Facebook for fan giveaways, the latest news and updates! (facebook.com/warriorsofwaterdeep)
© 2007 - 2019 Ludia Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks belong to their respective owners.
Dungeons & Dragons, D&D, Forgotten Realms, Warriors of Waterdeep, their respective logos, and the dragon ampersand, are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC.
© 2019 Wizards of the Coast. All rights reserved.
Please note: Warriors of Waterdeep is completely free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money.
- Quest objectives simplified for easier play
Quest Pass Changes:
- Extra quest prizes only available as VIP benefit
Various bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great game play
I just started playing the game and interesting game play and mechanics so far. Noticed as well that there is no cool down on play mode so you can enjoy the games for hours and hours. Nice game so far, thanks.
Developer Response ,
Hi Flon32! I'm glad to hear you are enjoying our game; we appreciate that you took the time out of your day to share your thoughts with us.
It’s good while it lasted.
This game is epic. You can relive your D&D fantasy without requiring a lot of players and even a DM. You can discover and unlock awesome loot at every room. You can even battle with other players to test out your combat skills.
However, you will also have to pay real money so you can beat people during battles. And without that prerequisite, the system obviously swings towards those people who has to show you that you need to spend. And if you still push through despite that? Well, loot eventually gets less and less interesting, progressively lowering your chances of getting higher and better items (which can be remedied by subscribing to their monthly offer).
But if you ask if it is good, of course I won’t deny saying that it is... However, only at the beginning.
A Portal to Re-live the Past
This game gave me a window to reminisce my amazing childhood days spent in parks or inside my Aunt's home, struggling to make myself live longer as a warrior or as a rogue. Nothing beats the imagination, D&D with visuals style!
Developer Response ,
We are happy to provide you with a bit of nostalgia with our game, PostTense! Thanks for your support!
- 462 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2007 - 2019 Ludia Inc. All rights reserved. TM & © 2019 Wizards of the Coast. All rights reserved
- In-App Purchases
- VIP Monthly ₱ 529.00
- Pouch of Gems ₱ 249.00
- Treasury of Gems ₱ 4,990.00
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.