Always know what’s happening on the road with Waze. Even if you know the way, Waze tells you instantly about traffic, roadworks, police, accidents & more. If traffic is bad on your route, Waze will change it to save you time.
◦ See what’s happening - Alerts about traffic, police, hazards and more on your drive
◦ Get there faster - Instant routing changes to avoid traffic and save you time
◦ Easily listen to music - play your favorite apps for music, podcasts & more right from Waze
◦ Know when you’ll arrive - your Arrival Time is based on live traffic data
◦ Pay less for fuel - find the cheapest fuel along your route
◦ Always find the way - choose from a variety of voices to guide you while you drive
Be prepared, drive with Waze.
Saving time & avoiding traffic is even easier with this update:
◦ Redesigned the Audio player settings so it’s even easier to listen to your favourite apps in Waze
Ratings and Reviews
I get that the data is derived from the data of other cars, but sometimes the app doesn’t take into consideration factors for the following day (i.e. will it be a holiday tomorrow). So the following morning’s drive makes it look like other routes are packed with traffic when it’s not.
I hope waze fixes it’s system soon so it’s accurate 100% of the time.
While we’re waiting for those changes: if it’s a holiday, google maps is the best to say which route’s fastest. On regular days, waze is your best friend.
No travel companion app will be as good as Waze
What I love about this app
• I don’t travel or go out as much hence I have no idea how to get so many places but because of Waze I can go anywhere I’d like as long as I follow it’s directions. I’ve travelled to places I never dared go because the roads were perilous but Waze was able to find a shorter easier route
• the app is very simple to use and will definitely help new drivers to find their way in the busy metro
• you can change how the app looks which is cool
• you can report traffic or road accidents real time which in turn will help your fellow wazers, and vice versa.
• can work even without data or cellular network
• can remind you about the speed limit
• will automatically reroute you if you missed your turn
• you can see gas prices
• this makes driving around fun and easy
• Waze has a filipino language setting!
What I would like to see next update
• be able to make additional stop overs (currently we are limited to one stop over)
• be able to register what type of vehicle you are using
• be able to report speed bumps in the map, in the Philippines there are speed bumps that are very very hard to see
• Be able to see Toll prices
I loved waze
But when i update my iphone for ios 11 to ios 12 the voice of my waze guide was too small it can’t here any more what she’s saying the voice has change before it was loud now too small to here what she’s saying left or right. Pls put back back my old waze it has a-big voice loud and clear now it can’t here and understand no more. What is this? This is helpful if you put a volume control to here the voice locator well, thanks. Pleaee please urgently i’m a traveler more 20 trips a day 24 hrs to 36 hrs driving.
- 161.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Waze Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.