Did you know that your brain generates 10 to 23 watts of power while you're awake? That's enough energy to turn on a light bulb! Curious to find out your Brain Power and exercise your brain? Then get ready to fire up those neurons with Who Got Brains!
Who Got Brains is a mind game designed to test your brain in 4 key areas: Analytical, Memory, Math and Visual. It takes you through a series of mini-games which will have you racing against the clock to complete them! So you get to play a bunch of fun games and keep your brain sharp and active at the same time! Doubly awesome, right?
- A series of rapid-fire games that test your cognitive abilities. Challenge and stimulate your brain with a variety of brain teasers in 4 key categories: Analytical, Memory, Math & Visual.
- The scores from each category are summed up to give you an overall rating- your Brain Power!
- Login with Facebook to see your rank on the local and global Leaderboards. Compare your Brain Power with friends and see where you stand amongst them.
- Invite your Facebook friends to play and challenge them to beat your score!
- Share your best achievements on Facebook & Twitter.
And hey! If you're not too happy with your scores, just keep playing! The more you play Who Got Brains; the higher you score on the mini games, the higher your Brain Power becomes. Nothing like a brain training game to keep your brain charged, yeah?
Not just that, brain games are proven to keep diseases like Alzheimer's at bay. So keep your brain cells healthy and strong with Who Got Brains.
So, all set to pump up those grey cells? And find out who has the biggest brain among your buddies? Play Who Got Brains now and get your daily dose of Brain Power!!
Fans of Who Has The Biggest Brain?, Brain Challenge, Dr Kawashima's Brain Training and the like, will love this one!
- Who Got Brains is now iOS 10 Compatible.
- Other minor bug fixes & enhancements.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.