Alfa by Bank Alfalah 4+
Bank Alfalah Limited
Designed for iPhone
Alfa your life and check banking off your daily to do list. Manage your savings. Track your expenses. Pay your bills. Make appointments with your branch. Request new cheque book. Or just go shopping. Alfa will keep you ahead.
1. Simple steps to install and start using Alfa on your Apple device
a. Download Alfa to your apple device from Apple Store.
b. Login using your existing Bank Alfalah Internet Banking credentials or;
c. Register using your Bank Alfalah Account, Debit/Credit Card, Orbits ID or Alif Wallet credentials
2. View account balance, last 30 days statement and transaction details for all your accounts and wallets.
3. View your credit cards’ details, available limit, due date, outstanding, minimum payment and reward points. Pay your Credit Card bill instantly.
4. Easily access your loans & bancassurance details
5. Have complete control over account; request for Cheque book, address change, subscription of SMS alerts & e-Statement.
6. Make instant fund transfers to Bank Alfalah and Other IBFT enabled Bank customers.
7. Safely add payees right from the app. No need to log in to internet banking to add a payee or you can even add payee while performing a transaction.
8. Recharge your Prepaid Mobile or pay your postpaid bill instantly.
9. Pay your utility bills including ISP (Internet Service Provider) charges instantly.
10. One click view of Special Offers credit & debit card customers.
11. Locate Bank Alfalah Branches, ATMs, Cash Deposit Machines and Digital Corners near you (through GPS).
12. Apply for Bank Alfalah products instantly.
13. AlfaPay (payments through QR code)
You are now ready to bank with Bank Alfalah right from your apple device! For any other details please visit www.bankalfalah.com
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
With each Alfa update, we strive to provide you with an improved and better banking experience. Update now and enjoy enhanced features.
Ratings and Reviews
Should add details about the transactions
I have been using Alfa for several years now, and I am really happy with it, I have never run into any problems while using this and it always serves the purpose, my only concern is that it doesn’t provide any detail description about out transactions, it will just say member transfer for bank to bank transfer and POS merchant for every retail purchase with the card, however the other bank apps I use show details about the name and account number of the person you transferred the money to, and name and location of the shop you used your card at, and even the ATM location so you can clearly know what you used that money for, however with I actually have to jot everything down in my journal, the text messages we get does have details but we can’t really keep track of all the messages they are useful only at the moment, you get peace of mind that you payed exactly what you got, even if you don’t have the internet connection and as text messages from you guys have the details I don’t think it’s difficult for you to add in the app too, which is super useful and very essential for us. Hopefully you guys will look into it. Thanks
Assalam o Alaikum, Dear concerned department, I have been trying to build my trust on my bank’s performance since day one, but unfortunately that remained my wish. But today surprisingly this app worked efficiently and changed my opinion a little bit. So, congratulations for improvement, if it is happening because of any effort. On a serious note: Please try put some seriousness into your working staff at almost all branches. They normally behave bossy rather than serving their clientele.
What a horrible sign up process.
I have multiple bank accounts and multiple devices that I use to manage them. So the banking apps of the country (not all, apparently) have tried to make things more secure by only letting one device access a bank account through an app. If I sign into my account through this phone, I can’t do it through another. If i want to do it at all, I’ll have to use a randomly generated OTP which gets sent to my phone number. Great. But Bank Alfalah has gone one step beyond. These guys have made it so that the place where you can enter the OTP can’t allow any input through the keypad. You can’t type in the OTP. The only way to enter the OTP is to enter it from the suggestions section of your keyboard as it reads the OTP coming in from the message. What the hell? I had the app on my iPad and would use my account there, and now I can’t do it anymore because I can’t put my SIM in there. What BS.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bank Alfalah Limited
- 480.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Bank Alfalah Limited