Badanamu Talk & Trace makes learning to write and draw great fun!
"Use with the Learning Pen 2 and the Bada Pen (optional). Check www.badanamu.com for pricing and availability."
Talk & Trace includes letters, numbers, and shapes. Get ready for pre-k and kindergarten with Badanamu. We make letters, numbers, and shapes relatable to children by using silly sounds, catchy music, and adorable characters.
Try tracing your way through all 26 letters of the alphabet in lowercase and uppercase. After children finish tracing each letter they are greeted by that Nemie character in a fun and memorable animation.
Here are some of the great features of the Badanamu Talk and Trace application:
Learn letter sounds.
• Whimsical characters make remembering letter sounds easy
Learn letter, numbers, and shapes strokes.
• Capital and lower case for all 26 letters of the alphabet
• Ordered writing strokes: tracing neat letters, shapes, and numbers for pre-k and kindergarten
Learn keywords for each letter.
• Cute characters associate a keyword with each letter
• Words reappear in other Badanamu products, helping children build vocabulary
Learn numbers 1 through 10.
• Simplified writing strokes make learning to write fun.
• Cute animations help children to visualize the quantities associated with each number.
Learn 8 kindergarten shapes.
• Learn to draw a square, circle, triangle, rectangle, star, heart, diamond, and oval.
• Rewarding animations help children identify shapes in real-world items.
Includes adjustable difficulty settings.
• Easy setting keeps the challenge manageable for young learners.
• Hard setting assigns a number score for accuracy on each tracing.
Does your little one love Badanamu Talk and Trace?
Is there something you would like to see changed? We would love to hear what you think about our application. Simply leave a review below or send us an email.
Badanamu has a whole world of learning just waiting for children to discover. Follow us on one of our social media accounts to hear the latest about our products and animations.
• Website: www.badanamu.com
• YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/badanamu01
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Badanamu1
• Google+: https://plus.google.com/+Badanamu/posts
Badanamu: Let’s learn and play together!
* Upgraded the runtime engine.
* Fixed a few bugs.
* Added integration for upcoming Learn & Play application.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.