Dalail ul khairat is a collection of salutations (salat) on Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم compiled by Imam Suleiman al-Jazuli divided into sections for daily recitation. This app is based on Dalai lul Khairat book recompiled by Abu Rajaa Syed Shah Hussain Shaheedullah Basheer Naqshbandi.
Although there are numerous blessing and benefits of reciting salawat, the dearest to any believing man or woman is stated in a hadith narrated by Abdullah bin Masud رضي الله عنه that the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said: The closest of people to me on the Day of Resurrection will be those who send the most blessings on me.
Our salaf devoted huge time for this act only due to the importance it holds. The uniqueness of Dalailul Khairat salawat is that Imam Jazuli had collected all the salawat at that time and compiled these in a book form, he had structured them into daily recitation patterns.
Thousand of apps of Dalail are available in the world, but in this app all the Hizbs (Sections) are arranged in serial order of the weekday, so that readers can recite easily without any difficulty.
There are five parts on Monday:
1. Monday part-I :Recitation before beginning Salawat
2. Monday part-II:Niyyah (Intention)
3. Monday part-III :Recitation of Asma al-Husna
4. Monday part-IV: Recitation Preface & Greatness of sending blessings on the
Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم
5. Monday part-V :Recitation of the First Hizb
6. Tuesday to Sunday: Recitation of concerned section.
We pray to Almighty Allah to accept ours and especially Hzt Shaheedullah Sb's tireless effort in bringing this to reality to spread awareness on the importance placed on salawat upon Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم.
Key features of this app:
• No internet required
• No annoying ads
• Text and audio files for each day
• Portrait and Landscape reading
• Auto-scroll, book-marking for easier reading
• Font size adjustment
• English and Urdu language
• 40 Ahadith on the greatness of salawat upon Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم
Brand new look with amazing features:
1.Merged Monday hizbs (5 parts) into one
2.Themes - Night , Day
3.Complete new UI design
4.Each day on one screen
5.Bookmark prayers for resuming later
6.Auto-scroll with speed
7.Quick settings tab on each screen
8.Landscape reading mode added
9.Audio to continue playing after screen is switched off/sleep mode
10.Madina Munawarra haram imagery
11. Night mode fixed on Monday hizb
Ratings and Reviews
Great work keep it up
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AA Azhar
- 114.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 AFIRC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.