EnergyLynk Diagnostic Tool (EDT) is an engineering tool that provides an interface for the AccelTex Solutions EnergyLynk light/load controller. Easily monitor and control your controller through wireless communication.
Once in range, enter the IP address of the light controller and then press on the Update IP button to load the corresponding information.
Control the dimming level by adjusting the slider. The dim value will be displayed under the slider.
Turn the devices connected to the light controller On & Off using the toggle switch.
- Relay Status: ON or OFF
- Voltage (V): device voltage
- Current (A): device current
- Power (W): device power
- RSSI (dbm): signal level
Ambient Light Sensor Settings:
- Current Light Level: light level (0 - 1023)
- Desired Light Level: light level set by user (0 - 1024)
- Ambient Dim Level (Low): lowest dim level allowed for automatic adjustment (0 - 100)
- Ambient Dim Level (High): highest dim level allowed for automatic adjustment (0 - 100)
*The light controller firmware version is displayed under the Ambient Light Sensor box*
Set the desired, low and high light levels by entering a value and pressing the corresponding button to update it.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.