FileZilla Pro is a fast and reliable FTP, FTPS, SFTP, Amazon S3, Backblaze B2, Box, Dropbox, Google Cloud Storage, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Microsoft Azure Storage, OpenStack Swift (using Keystone v2) and WebDAV client with lots of useful features. FileZilla Pro comes with an intuitive tabbed user interface and is available in more than 50 languages.
You can use the Site Manager to organize your sites and bookmarks. Your credentials are are stored securely, protected by strong cryptography.
Use powerful tools to quickly and easily navigate the server and locate your files: Directory listing filters hide irrelevant files from view. Compare local and remote directories and highlight the difference. Change both local and remote directories in lockstep. Or just use the the search dialog to find your files.
The transfer queue lets you manage your transfers, even if you queue millions of files. The size of your files does not matter, FileZilla Pro knows no size limit. Use drag&drop or the context menu to queue files. You can also directly transfer and open remote files in your favorite editor.
Configurable speed limits let you throttle FileZilla Pro if you need bandwidth for other purposes.
FileZilla Pro is ready for the Internet of the future with complete IPv6 support. Compatible with HTTP/1.1, SOCKS5 and FTP proxies.
The network configuration wizard guides you through configuring not just FileZilla Pro but also any firewall or NAT router you are using.
FileZilla Pro requires a subscription to use.
Subscribe to FileZilla Pro to begin your 7 days free trial. You can cancel during the free trial up to 24 hours before the end of your 7 days trial, and you won't be charged.
After 7 days, you'll automatically be billed 9.99 dollars/euros per year (or the equivalent in your country) through an auto-renewing subscription.
An active subscription entitles you to unlimited FileZilla Pro app updates, including minor and major updates. We include new features or improvements on a monthly basis, stay tuned!
You can cancel your subscription at any time. If you do, once you reach the end of your subscription period, the app will no longer function. Restart your subscription if you need it again, your data won't be lost.
* A PDF Manual for FileZilla Pro is now available, it can be accessed through the Help menu
* Backblaze B2: Added support for renaming files and directories
* Multiple items can now be selected in the Site Manager
* Pressing F3 in the Site Manager opens a search dialog
* Added a reminder to the message log to switch to FTP over TLS each time a plain, insecure FTP connection is used
* Added support for insecure WebDAV using plain HTTP. Use of this insecure protocol must be manually selected and explicitly confirmed.
Fixes and other improvements:
* Fixed loading of confirmed, known insecure hosts
* Increased maximum length of response lines when using FTP
* Reduced network latency on HTTP based protocols
* Backblaze B2: Make better use of the directory cache when looking up file IDs
* Google Drive: Team Drives renamed to Shared Drives; empty shared Drives can now be removed.
- Business Follows srl
- 19.3 MB
macOS 10.13.2 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Arabic, Aragonese, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kabyle, Kirghiz, Korean, Kurdish, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Occitan, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Tim Kosse and Business Follows
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.