Flipboard curates the world's stories so you can focus on investing in yourself, staying informed, and getting involved. With curated packages that offer insights and inspiration for any interest, Flipboard will make you feel like you’ve spent your time well.
Used by millions of people every day, the award-winning Flipboard gathers together news, popular stories and conversations to give you the full perspective and lets you easily share the best ideas with others.
Download the app, pick your interests, and Flipboard creates a Smart Magazine for each topic, automatically filled with articles, videos and tweets, so that you can sit back and flip through the latest and greatest stories of our time. Focus on what matters to you, not the random posts of other people’s lives.
When you find stories you want to read later or worth other people’s time, use the + to flip them into your own personal magazines. You can curate any kind of content for yourself, for others, and even as a group (teams, families or friends). Share your magazines so they can be appreciated by others with similar interests.
Download Flipboard and get started today—it’s free!
MAKE THE BEST USE OF YOUR TIME ON FLIPBOARD:
• Read stories from The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Reuters, The Washington Post, Axios, CNN Money, Wired, National Geographic, Vanity Fair, Rolling Stone, and thousands more top publications from around the world.
• Design your Smart Magazines - Bundle together sources, people and even hashtags.
• Use the Home Carousel as Your Personal Newsstand — Put up to 9 of your favorite Smart Magazines here for quick access to the stuff you love.
• Read The Daily Edition — Keep up with the news in our daily roundup of important stories, hand-picked by our editorial team.
• Curate your perspective — Collect stories around specific themes and add them to personal magazines.
• Enjoy Flipboard in 26 local editions, including versions for Australia, Brazil, Turkey, India, and China
Keep up with Flipboard
For product updates and the latest from our blog, including tips on how to use Flipboard and interviews with actors, writers, musicians and more, follow us on:
For videos on how to use Flipboard, visit https://about.flipboard.com/tutorials/.
We’d love to hear what you think about the all-new Flipboard. Reach out to our support team under Settings > Help & Feedback. For any other technical issues or questions, contact us at http://flip.it/support.
-Helping people understand the world and find great stories worth their time means we need to get better every day—so today we’re optimizing and fixing bugs.
Need help using the Flipboard? Browse our help articles by opening Settings, then Help & Feedback. Or, contact us at flip.it/help. Thank you for using Flipboard.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Articles are from different sources, but those that are included carry a definite bias for India as they portray it as a beacon of success, democratic practices and political and social correctness. While India has had some successes in economic performance and few scientific fields it is nowhere near the world standards of progress in these fields. On the other hand Muslim Countries and societies are continuously shown in bad light. Countries like Pakistan, Iran and Turkey are always on the receiving end. Flipboard needs to review its editorial policy if it wants to appear unbiased and neutral in its content.
Best News Source
This is the best news platform. It’d have been amazing if there was a dark mode option too. But overall it’s the very best.
I love it because it give all the latest important news briefly and to the point.
- Flipboard, Inc.
- 122.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2018 Flipboard Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.