Medscape is the leading online global destination for physicians and healthcare professionals worldwide, offering the latest medical news and expert perspectives; point-of-care drug and disease information; and relevant professional education and CME/CE. The Medscape app is designed to provide a personalized experience so that you can easily access what you need, when you need it.
* Discover the latest clinical news and perspectives in your specialty with our tailored newsfeed. Receive alerts about FDA approvals, conference news, late-breaking clinical trial data, and more.
* Access Reference articles, News, and CME/CE courses with our modern taskbar.
* Customize your homescreen, save your favorite clinical tools, and bookmark articles you like or want to check out later.
Additional Key Features:
* Look up the most current prescribing and safety information on 8500+ prescription and OTC drugs, herbals, and supplements.
* Check out other useful resources, including our drug interaction checker, specialty-specific calculators, pill identifier, and more.
* Find essential procedures in your field with 6200+ Reference articles.
* Earn free CME/CE credits and ABIM MOC points on-the-go, and monitor your progress with our built-in Activity Tracker.
* Access the largest network for physicians and medical students with Consult.
Use your Medscape account to access the Medscape app. Don't have a Medscape account? You can sign up for free when you download the app—it takes only a few seconds.
Do you have feedback for the Medscape team? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for using Medscape! We're always working hard to bring you the best user experience.
* Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Best for medicine students
I have been using this app for 4 years and this app has been my sole favorite app for my entire medical school other than books. I prefer this app over Wikipedia and searching on google.
It certainly is a wondrous apparatus!
The offline version has all but the pictures which at times maybe a bit off putting but it still suffice for our day to day rounds. It has a huge knowledge base and is updated very frequently. The online versions on the PC can not be compared to this handy and portable book. It is free and that is probably the most important feature which would tempt any doctor to purchase an I phone or an I pad or even an I pod.
Problem in updating data
Me facing problems in updating the data I have to reinstall the app
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.