The trusted Word app lets you create, edit, view and share your files with others quickly and easily. Send, view and edit Office docs attached to emails from your phone with this powerful word processing app from Microsoft.
With Word, your Office moves with you. Whether you’re a blogger, writer, journalist, columnist, student or a project manager working on documentation, Word is as handy as you want it to be.
Make effective text documents, scripts, blogs, write-ups or CVs. Customise your document, letter, CV or notes your way with robust tools that enable you to accomplish your best writing with the best format options and templates.
Get the complete Microsoft Office experience when you sign in with your Office 365 subscription. Create and edit documents, collaborate and share with ease when you download Microsoft Word today.
• Kick-start your projects, assignments, letters, blogs, scripts, notes, write-ups or CV with beautifully designed modern templates.
• Use rich formatting and layout options to note down your ideas and express them in writing.
• Document formats and layouts stay pristine and look great on any device.
Read, write and edit documents
• Reading view lets you read lengthy docs, letters, scripts and more on your device with ease.
• Use familiar writing and editing tools as you’d find on a desktop word processor.
• Share thoughts by commenting in docs right next to the text you’re discussing.
• Everyone can collaborate and stay on top of changes to the text, layout and formatting.
• As you and your team make changes, you can revert to view earlier drafts with the improved version history in Word.
• Share files with a few taps to quickly invite others to edit or view your documents.
• Easily manage permissions and see who’s working on a document.
• Copy the content of your Word files directly into the body of an email message with its format intact or attach your docs to an email and make sharing easier.
Download Microsoft Word now and get the best way to create, share and edit documents from your iPhone or iPad.
To create or edit documents, sign in with a free Microsoft account on devices with a screen size smaller than 10.1 inches.
Unlock the full Microsoft Office experience with a qualifying Office 365 subscription for your phone, tablet, PC and Mac.
Monthly Office 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your App Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. You can manage your subscriptions in your App Store account settings.
This app is provided by either Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to the Microsoft Software License Terms for Microsoft Office. See “License Agreement” link under Information. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions.
• Redesigned From Scratch: We have redesigned the app to be simpler, faster and more beautiful than before.
• Updated Alt Text Pane: Make your content more accessible by adding helpful captions or even mark elements as decorative.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A great editor
I found MS Word to be a great way to write docs but it’s equation editor is awkward to use as compared to its competitor in “Apple’s Page”.
The equations typed are limited to one line only, which is not good for typing longer equations and cannot be positioned properly on a page.
Kindly make “Word’s equation editor” user friendly to accommodate us researchers.
iPad OS relevant features update desparately required
I am a lifetime Microsoft office user and have been on Mac OS for at least the past 7-8 years. Recently shifted to iPad OS and iPad Pro for obvious reasons (future perfect) and the only thing that pulls me back is Microsoft Ofiices and its serious lack of features all apps in iPads nopwadays offer like multiple instances of the same app the ability to copy slides from one ppt and onto another, and for powerpoint very simple things like the outline mode are missing I don’t know why. Its really frustrating like Micrtosoft is just being a difficult competitor something the CEO doesn’t envision it to become. I am desparately waiting for iPad OS relevant update of Microsoft office and if Microsoft fails to do this by the end of the year I will just switch to Google Docs and/or Apple Work apps and they will lose a lifetime Office customer. If they do the update they will get 5star ratings from me and I will stay and pay the annual 365 subscription.
Needs more features
This app is totally awesome and works good but some features need to be added to make it s much better experience. For example the ability to create custom styles. There are default styles which we can’t edit. Another thing that is needed is the ability to custom edit line spacing options. Even though we can change line spacing but we can change the space after and space before points. These features will be appreciated if added
- Microsoft Corporation
- 282.4 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Office 365 Home Rs 12,900.00
- Office 365 Home Rs 9,900.00
- Office 365 Home Rs 10,900.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.