NOTE: This official Moodle app will ONLY work with Moodle sites that have been set up to allow it. Please talk to your Moodle administrator if you have any problems connecting.
If your Moodle site has been configured correctly, you can use this app to:
• browse the content of your courses, even when offline
• receive instant notifications of messages and other events
• quickly find and contact other people in your courses
• upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
• view your course grades
• and more!
Please see http://docs.moodle.org/en/Mobile_app for all the latest information.
We’d really appreciate your feedback on what else you want this app to do!
New features and improvements in this version are:
• Various UX improvements
• Support for forum improvements in Moodle 3.7
• Support for group messaging improvements in Moodle 3.7 (including Push notifications for group messaging and mute conversations)
• Improved storage management (user can manage storage within any course)
• Big performance improvements (especially when connecting to a site running Moodle 3.7 onwards)
• Offline support for Nextcloud
• Vimeo embedding improvements
Thanks for using the Moodle app!
Ratings and Reviews
Application shows a white screen
I updated my app yesterday & I won't start when i open the app it shows me a white screen.. What disgusting is this .. Please fix it as soon as possible because i am not able to study my courses .. I am using ios 9.3.1
Islamic online university
Please make it work for Islamic online university...it do really bad with it :(
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.