Drawing on the screen with the fingers, write and draw with colored neon light markers
If you like to draw on the screen of your phone or tablet, this application to draw, paint or color pictures with your fingers on the screen, will interest you.
Draw everything you can think of, take notes or write down the ideas as a post it with these stickies. You can use this sticky notes app as a notebook or notepad to doodle. It's a drawing and painting app for adults and children who just started learning how to write or paint or draw. Use it to entertain the kids while you wait in the waiting room or at the doctor appointments or when they are ill at home or bored. This way your children will be able to make their drawings of animals or cars or pictures of princesses and fairies.
Make drawings and create notes with neon color markers:
• Make notes and drawings with lighting and fluorescent effects.
• You can choose from different colors and strokes (dotted line, double line or lightning) that acquire motion while you write.
• Save your notes and drawings, and share them with your friends!
• An app very useful for tablets or mobile phones. You can use it when an idea comes to your mind, to write a Post-it as a reminder, to write the grocery list, to draw, to take notes at work, or to sketch or doodle something.
• Kids from the age of three can also use it, preschoolers or those who attend school as well. They can make beautiful drawings with neon lights, which later can be print in order to decorate their home. It’s more than a coloring book; they’ll love to draw their favorite Disney characters or whatever they want.
If you want you can buy a version without ads.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Intelectiva Soluciones Innovadoras Sociedad Limitada
- 9.9 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Intelectiva Soluciones
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.