PakWheels is Pakistan’s No. 1 Auto Portal to Buy & Sell Used Cars, Used Bikes & Auto Parts.
Established since 2003, PakWheels.com has helped millions of Pakistanis to Buy and Sell Used Cars and Bikes, thousands of used cars for sale are listed on PakWheels. Try our App and find popular models of Honda, Suzuki, Toyota, Hyundai, Nissan, Audi, and BMW. Read reviews, news and check On-Road car prices on PakWheels App.
Download our easy to use and powerful app to access all the amazing features listed below.
- Search from 160,000+ Used Cars, Bikes & Auto parts listed for sale & contact verified sellers directly
- Extremely easy & powerful search - Filter ads by city, brand, model, transmission, color, registration city and much more
- Save your favorite used cars/bikes ads to access them later
- Create alerts and get notified when ads matching your needs are added
- Check latest market prices for New Cars & Bikes
- Check Vintage, Sports, 4x4 Cars & Bikes in Cool Ride section
- Research specifications and features of local and imported cars
- Get accurate on road prices for local cars available in Pakistan. It includes additional taxes and govt charges.
- Post Ad for your car, bike, and auto parts and sell it easily – Ad posting is FREE!
- More than 2 million buyers every month
- Manage your ads and respond to buyer’s queries directly from the app.
- Boost your ads to stay on top of search results
- Feature your ads for maximum visibility
Think Wheels, Think PakWheels!
Introduced sell it for me product page
Introduced easy method to sign in
Bug and stability fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Dear Developer, kindly remove the option of pre designed features like, “Original Book of the car is available” and all others, because 90% illiterate people don't exactly know what meant by these sentences, they keep on putting these features even you can find a CNG car with featured added “CNG Never Installed” ;)))
I would suggest to add an option of Urdu, may be the Jaahil Awaam can understand what the hell they are going to write?
Add the Urdu language feature
I feel terrible reading “Roman Urdu”
But ironically all chatting in Pakistan is done in this style. Although all features in your app are in English people still opt to communicate in Roman Urdu without reading the mentioned description of vehicle.
So I suggest add a second language option in your app for users not good in English enabling them to understand what’s mentioned in description of vehicle.
Exclusive buying and selling opportunity
PakWheels has provided people around Pakistan to survey the auto industry on their device rather than for them going out to the market and looking at each and every showroom or car. This has given many buyers and sellers to easily communicate about their car. Very nice effort my PakWheels, love it!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.