What makes Pleke different from other personal finance apps?
- emphasis on future based on cash flow, displaying projected balance of accounts at end of month and at end of next month, so the user can make good decisions on spending
- brings budget and cash flow together. A budget line becomes a pending transaction. If one specifies an amount to spend in the entire month, it becomes an estimated transaction with that amount and once actual transactions are inputted the estimate is automatically updated to show remainder amount
- supports financed purchases automatically generating installments from first budget item or transaction
- the way it handles credit cards, showing the transaction on input date and showing it again on the month of statement when it will affect the account's balance
- one can group virtual accounts into an account group, for example a savings account with balances for emergency fund, new car fund and travel fund. The user can schedule transfers to each virtual account and follow the total of group that should be the same as the savings account's balance
All features completely free with an one time optional purchase to remove ads
Bug fixes on update of completed records and display of amount in transfer transactions after scrolling the list with filter active
- Mauricio Macedo
- 142.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Mauricio Macedo
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads Rs 1,500.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.