=== 100% Free - The Best Database Management GUI for ===
=== SQLite, MS SQL Server, MariaDB, MongoDB, mySQL, PostgreSQL and Valentina databases ===
Valentina Studio brings you powerful, visual editors for your data including:
* Schema Editor (tree view and column view) - create and modify all schema objects of supported databases: Tables, Views, Fields, Enums, Links, Constraints, Triggers, Indexes, Stored Procedures, ...
* Diagram Editor - design new diagrams or do reverse engineering, e.i explore existing databases visually.
* Data Editor - easily browse table records in the grid, modify records, an inline edit of values, sort, filter records and save favorite filters, preview images, hex editors for binary values, ...
* Related Data Editor - easily learn and manage linked records of two tables, link/unlink records by a mouse click, do set operations over linked records, ...
* SQL Editor - with color syntax, auto-completion, recent and saved favorite queries, templates, console with error/warning reporting, ...
* Query Editor - build SQL queries visually using just a few mouse clicks
* Server Admin - where you can manage users, learn logs and other parameters of servers.
Open as many editors as you like at the same time for different databases/servers opened in tab-panels. You also get different DB-related utilities, including Import/Export, Dumps, Diagnose, Clone and Reindex, ...
Valentina Studio uses iCloud to share bookmarks between your devices!
*** See also: Valentina Studio Pro ($199 only) ***
Get Valentina Studio Pro as an in-app purchase (pay only once) to get additional advanced pro-features such as:
* Report Editor - visual editor of Valentina Reports that can be saved into Valentina Project file (.vsp). Reports can use as datasource MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Valentina DB, ODBC.
* Form Editor - visual editor of Valentina Forms that can be saved into Valentina Project file (.vsp). Forms can use all supported databases as the datasource.
* Data Editor - enables go to parent record function.
* Data Editor Layouts - save columns and their order as a named layout
* Data Editor Multiple Update - update few records at once.
* Data Transfer - copy data between different databases
* Diagram Editor - enables forward engineering - i.e. generation of SQL scripts for new/changed database objects.
* Dump Wizard - enables filter for tables to select them for a dump.
* Error Lookup - search for error description by its code.
* Keyboard Shortcuts - enables the ability to redefine the shortcuts and create own shortcut sets.
* Object Colors - enables marking objects with specific colors.
* Query Editor - enables the ability to copy the generated query.
* Schema Cache - save and reuse the schema cache.
* Schema Editor - copy one or few schema objects using drag&drop mechanism.
* Schema Editor - expanding and collapsing the tree items with subitems using OPTION + click
* Schema Snapshot - save and load schema in structured format.
* Source Control - develop database using any VCS.
* SQLDiff - find differences between two states of a databases and generate SQL script to move between these states.
* SQL Search - search of schema objects.
* SQL Editor - format SQL queries.
* SQL Editor - edit the result of SQL queries.
* SQL Editor - use bind parameters in SQL queries.
*** See also: Valentina Studio Single ($79.99 only) ***
MongoDB plugin - the first non-SQL DB in Valentina Studio, it includes:
* Schema Editor
* Command Editor (similar to SQL Editor)
* Collection Editor (Data Editor)
* Server Admin (manage users, databases, etc)
Workspaces [Pro] - this great feature for Pro-developers, which now get a clean isolated room for a project.
You can create a new workspace, which will contain Bookmarks, Recent databases, Recent SQL queries and SQL snippets.
Switching between workspaces moves you to this or that project context.
* Menu 'Workspaces' in the application menu
* Top-right button-menu 'Workspace' to visualize the current workspace and manage workspaces.
* [Pro] Static Analyzer now reports errors about an incorrect number of arguments in a function call.
* [Pro] New and improved 'smart suggestions' for some commands - shown at the top of the auto-completion menu. These suggestions have the 'bulb' icon.
* [Pro] Auto-completion will display 'ON KEY DUPLICATE UPDATE SET' suggestion for command: INSERT … VALUES (…) ON
* [Pro] Highlight the corresponding field in the fields-list while you typing or choosing a value in the values-list. Also over that field, you will see a tooltip with the field type.
* [Pro] Auto-refresh for schema if specific DDL command (CREATE/DROP/ALTER) was executed in SQL Editor.
* Auto-completion now is able to show the list of the second keywords after the first keyword is typed for such commands as 'CREATE TABLE', 'ALTER COLUMN', 'DROP CONSTRAINT' etc.
* [Server Admin][Valentina Server] Added a new 'State' tab to see tasks inside a Valentina Server in live mode.
* [Valentina DB] Overall improvements.
* [Start Page] Copy&paste command for a single bookmark.
* [Dialogs] Dialogs to export bookmarks, snippets, etc, now suggest the default name of the file.
* Show autocompletion for schema names.
* Preference added to show system objects in the auto-completion menu.
* User-defined functions (UDFs) now show a tooltip with its declaration and first lines.
* Built-In functions now are shown in a more improved way and formatting.
* Fields-list will show the fields of the specified table only.
* More suggestions will be displayed in the auto-completion menu when you type at least 3 chars 'ins'.
* Static Analyzer now is able to show the error for INSERT command if the number of items in the fields list and values list is not the same.
* Auto-completion menu shows only possible keywords when you start typing the first word of command.
* Auto-completion recognizes the first keyword of SQL command in all scenarios.
* Auto-completion tooltip on the first show now is able to auto-update to display more info about symbol after loading from DB.
* [PostgreSQL] Typing $$ adds another pair $$, to support dollar-quoted-literals.
* [Report Editor] Few optimizations when the report contains subreports with large pictures.
* [Form Editor] Allowed to use numbers to modify QLineEdit.text property
* [PostgreSQL] Fixes for columns with time information.
* [PostgreSQL] Fixed truncation of values of Integer type to 16 bit.
* [MySQL] Fix for adding records to tables with an estimated record count.
* [MySQL] Adding a new record does not consider an Unsigned toggle on a field in the MySQL table.
* Fixed opening the second local SQLite database.
* Fixed use of all width in toolbar for buttons.
* [MySQL] Fixed showing the charsets list in Create Database dialog.
* Skip showing auto-completion menu if the typed token contains only digits.
* Fixed saving the list of default PostgreSQL schemas to the schema cache.
* [Form Editor] NULL values of a Date field are now shown correctly in the Form field.
* [SQL Editor] Now 'tblAlias.FldName' items in the auto-completion menu can be used in a FREE Valentina Studio.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Paradigma Software
- 90.4 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires macOS 10.13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Paradigma Software Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Valentina Studio Pro Rs 36,900.00
- VStudio Single (MS SQL) Rs 14,900.00
- VStudio Single (PostgreSQL) Rs 14,900.00
- VStudio Single (SQLite) Rs 14,900.00
- VStudio Single (Valentina) Rs 14,900.00
- VStudio Single (MySQL) Rs 14,900.00