AdGuard is an ultra-efficient ad blocker for Safari. It will not only remove annoying ads but also secure your privacy with advanced tracking protection. AdGuard for iOS is an open source app, it’s totally transparent and safe to use.
- Safari ad blocking. Removes all kinds of ads in Safari. Say goodbye to annoying banners, pop-ups and video ads. Whitelist your favorite websites or use manual blocking tool to hide any element on the page.
- Privacy protection. The web is full of trackers that literally watch your every click. AdGuard offers a selection of filters aimed directly at trackers and web analytics that will ensure your private data stays that way.
- Speed acceleration. Safari browser runs up to 4x faster. AdGuard removes tons of rubbish and you can freely surf the web!
- Reduced traffic consumption and increased battery life. Banners and ads sometimes add up to half the size of the page. By blocking them, you’re saving your battery life and Wi-Fi/mobile traffic.
- More than 50 popular subscriptions (EasyList, EasyPrivacy, etc.) plus AdGuard's own powerful ad filters, including language-specific filters. Together they don't leave ads a chance.
ADGUARD PRO FEATURES
AdGuard Pro includes the following features:
- Custom filters. Add your own filters by URL even if they are not on the default list.
- DNS privacy. Blocking regular online trackers is not enough if you want to assure 100% protection of your online privacy. Choose any of the user-favorite DNS providers or configure a custom DNS server.
- Security filters. Protect yourself from dangerous websites riddled with cryptojacking or fraud.
AdGuard is a leading company in developing ad blocking software for multiple platforms. For more than ten years AdGuard has been helping millions of users enjoy safe, clean, and fast internet.
Follow us at @AdGuard on Twitter, facebook.com/AdGuardEn/ on FB or send us a message at email@example.com.
We’ve added an action extension for enhanced ad blocking on YouTube in Safari. Besides ads, the extension removes the white placeholders left after blocking and extra taps — now videos are played automatically.Also, we’ve improved the performance of the Safari rules converter, added alerts to our new Safari extension blocking ads on YouTube, updated DnsLibs, and fixed bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
How to block Ads in Facebook browser?
Hi how to block ads in Facebook browwser? When i open link i see ads
Developer Response ,
Hi! Unfortunately, ads in Facebook browser cannot be blocked since they are going through Facebook domain name. Blocking the ads in the Facebook browser would break the app itself.
Great app for all types of users.
Very small price for such a large assortment of security tools, it’s just great. Easy to configure and very stable revision. The different lists for countries comes in handy when traveling.
Pro and Normal
Maybe you guys could make it a bit harder to figure out the actual difference between this version and the non-pro one, then you could get even more sales from unsuspecting users.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Performiks OOO
- 83.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Belarusian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Adguard Software Ltd
- 47,99 zł
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.