Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is a free, powerful, yet intuitive photo editor. Lightroom empowers you to create beautiful photos while helping you become a better photographer. Learn how below.
• PRESETS: Make dramatic changes to your photos with our single-touch photo editor
• PROFILES: Use these one-tap miracles to create visually striking changes to the look and feel of your photo edits
• CURVES: Make advanced photo edits to change colour, exposure, tone and contrast
• COLOUR MIXER: Refine and tweak colours in your photo to make them pop
• CLARITY, TEXTURE AND DEHAZE: Breathe life into your photo edits with these industry-leading tools
• INTERACTIVE TUTORIALS: Get inspired and learn how to make the photo edits you want by completing step-by-step lessons curated by fellow photographers
• PRO-LEVEL CAMERA: Unlock your phone's potential with unique controls such as exposure, aperture, wide or telephoto lens, instant presets and more
• CUTTING-EDGE CAMERA MODES: Get more detailed shots with advanced capture modes such as raw, professional and HDR
• ORGANISE AND MANAGE: Use folders, albums, star ratings and flags to highlight your best photos
Take your photography to the next level with Lightroom Premium! Upgrade to unlock easy-to-use tools like the Healing Brush, selective adjustments, geometry, cloud storage, Adobe Sensei and more.
• HEALING BRUSH: Take complete control of your image by removing just about anything from your photo
• SELECTIVE ADJUSTMENTS: Precisely edit any part of a photo with your finger or Apple Pencil to apply enhancements with exact detail
• GEOMETRY: Create super clean shots with straight lines by adjusting the perspective of your image with powerful upright and geometry slider tools
• RAW EDITING: Import raw photos from your DSLR or mirrorless camera to your phone, allowing you to edit them anywhere
• ADOBE SENSEI: Harness the power of artificial intelligence to auto tag and organise your photos based on the objects or people in them. A quick search for "mountains" or "Maria" will bring up all the photos with those elements in them
• CREATIVE CLOUD STORAGE: Back up your original photos and edits to access them on other devices and on the web
If you are on an iPad, be sure to download "Adobe Lightroom for iPad"
Premium (Optional in-app purchase)
The recurring monthly payment is automatically charged to your iTunes account. To stop service, go to Account Settings and turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of your billing period. Prorating is unavailable — when you turn off auto-renew, service will continue until the end of that month's billing period.
Use of Adobe mobile apps and online services requires registration for a free Adobe ID as part of a free Creative Cloud membership. Adobe online services require an Internet connection, are not available in all countries or languages and may be subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
• Bugfixes and stability improvements
• ACR Integration: Support for the latest cameras and lenses found in the Adobe Camera Raw 11.4.1 release (the full list of supported cameras and lenses can be found at http://www.adobe.com/go/supported_cameras).
Ratings and Reviews
It’s a very good solution to all photographer’s problems as long as you can pay for storage in the cloud. Being able to access all your photos in raw format on a go and edit them is amazing.
Even the bests have their problems
Lightroom CC is the best app for RAW editing I’ve found so far, but it has some flaws. Let’s start with pros:
- flawless .dng editing
- the app can see changes applied in Photoshop on PC
- the app allows for equally good adjustments in terms of quality as the PC version
- optics correction is a welcomed must-have feature, so a huge plus here
- I didn’t find any export options. I can change metadata, but I cannot choose whether I want to export as 95% JPG, 100% JPG, as TIFF (with or without LZW compression), or as PNG
- there is no option to save all my changes to the RAW file, and export it without harming the quality (I want to export in other format only once (for printing, sharing the photo with someone, etc.), but this app (compared to desktop Photoshop or RAW Therapee) does not allow me to export the RAW (Original) file, while keeping all my changes so that I can flawlessly continue in Photoshop on PC (I hope Premium version is not required for that, cause I’m just a home user, I make not profit of my photos, and paying a monthly fee just to export the original .dng file, but with my changes just to continue on PC) seems an unnecessary expense)
As I said, this is the best app for RAW editing (Darkroom doesn’t even come close), but it has some cons, which I hope will be fixed soon.
The best app.
Lightroom for me is the best editing app, even its mobile version, but I have problem, app is broken. I can’t take photos with built in camera app, I can’t view folders and photos and edit them. It blocks at main page, during loading folders. I tried restarting app and even restarting my iPhone 6s. This technique doesn’t work. App is running good only few days after updates. Then it usually crushes.
- Adobe Inc.
- 215.6 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Adobe Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium 21,99 zł
- Lightroom plan 1TB 44,99 zł
- Premium 22,99 zł
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.