Mobile app to interact and control your Advisor Advanced security panel from remote.
With the latest addition of the UltraSync cloud solution, you may benefit from receiving push messages of every event generated in your security system. This can be an alarm event, someone arriving in the morning or evening, and even receiving a message that a picture was taken locally which can be downloaded by the app.
Provides peace of mind to every home or business owner. When away on business trip or on holiday you can easily check the status of your intrusion system. If you forgot to arm you can take immediate action to arm the system remotely, without having to drive back or to depend on others.
It also helps to open a door or gate remotely when there is a delivery service. Outputs can also be used to switch on heating in wintertime in order to heat your premises awaiting your arrival.
To consult the history of the events you can easily swipe to the event log page and scroll through the event list to check for example who armed the system at what time or when a door was opened to
provide access to a specific user.
To benefit from this interactivity, we advise you to consult with your installer to enable this functionality towards your Advisor Advanced intrusion system.
- Added an option to define a password to protect the app
- Added an option to refresh statuses of walk test and zones by swiping down on a phone screen
- Added an option to refresh panel event list by swiping down on a phone screen
- Removed the “Setup next panel” button from the main screen
- Color of areas that are not ready to set was changed to make it more visible
- Connected panel version number was added to the Control Panel view
- Improved view of Area's and Zone's screens
- Main menu icons added
- Fixing problem with IPhone X / XR / XS were top menu buttons were too close to each other
- Many small problem fixed
- Stability of the app improved
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.