** Apple Design Award Winner **
Affinity Designer is the fastest, smoothest, most precise vector graphic design software available. Built from the ground up over a five-year period, every feature, tool, panel and function has been developed with the needs of creative professionals at its core. With continuous innovation and development, the result is a ground-breaking application that will revolutionise how you work.
• Pan and zoom at 60fps
• Live gradients, transforms, effects and adjustments
• Optimised for documents of any complexity, zoom to over 1,000,000% for absolute precision
• Live pixel, retina and wireframe view of vector artwork in and out of split screen mode
• Seamless switching between tools and editing modes for frustration-free design
• Incredibly accurate results with minimal nodes
Precise vector tools
• Rock solid vector tools that work just the way you want them to
• The best pen tool, node tool, curve editing and smart shape tools available
• Pencil and brush stabilisation for drawing super-smooth curves freehand
• Non-destructive Boolean operations
• Live effects, blend modes and image adjustments
• Incredibly smooth gradient and transparency controls
Raster or vector, you decide
• With a single click switch between vector and raster workspaces
• Use the strengths of vector and raster behaviours for the best of both worlds
• High quality raster tools for texturing, masking and finishing artwork – you can even create your own brushes
• True creative freedom not found in other apps
• Flexible text handling including comprehensive support for OpenType
• Artistic text and text frames
• Full control over character and paragraph styles
• Flow text along any drawn path
Built for your workflow
• Unlimited artboards
• Saveable history with alternate futures
• Customisable keyboard shortcuts
• PSD, AI, PDF, EPS, SVG, JPG, TIFF and EXR file support
• Advanced grids, snapping and alignment
• Linked symbols and constraints
• Save documents as template files to re-use time and time again
• Customise saveable presets and benefit from thumbnail previews
• Quickly access royalty free images through the Stock panel
Perfect colour and output
• Professional CMYK, LAB, RGB, PANTONE© and Grayscale colour models
• Full 16-bit per channel editing
• End-to-end ICC colour management
• Slice export for exporting multiple elements in a single click
• Live pixel preview to see exactly how your design will export
Built for Mac
• Takes full advantage of the latest macOS technologies including Metal compute, OpenGL, Grand Central Dispatch and Core Graphics
• Full support for MacBook Pro's Touch Bar and Force Touch trackpad
• Fully optimised for 64-bit and multi-core processors
• Supports regular, retina and multi-monitor set ups
• External eGPU support
• Modern, unified toolbar for more usable document space
Various stability and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
easy, precise, well built
Great tool. I was looking desperately to find quick vector solution for my Mac and Baaam - found it. Not pricey, feature packed. Great value for the buck. All the tools I need, quick learning curve (I was using Corel Draw sooooo many years ago - and almost feel like home with Affinity Designer). Not using it professionaly though - just for my home ofiice / business use. Would definitely recommend getting one. About to buy Affinity Photo now. Good job, affinity !
Powerful masterpiece for amateurs and professionals with some disadvantage
It’s a fantastic soft, very easy to use. Even on pretty old, basic configuration MacBook Air, I was able to made DTP for catalogue to print.
So far for me there is only one disadvantage. Creators of Affinity Desinger “FORGOT" that such format as CDR exists. There is no way to neither import CDR files nor export files to that format. AI files has been noticed by creators of AD, but only if you want to upload AI file. If export is needed, then forget.
This seemingly small thing turns out to be really problem when you cooperating with designers using other sotfware such as Corel or Adobe.
Very good and well designed
I am positivly surprised by this program. It is very well designed and really intuitive to use.
It is as good to use as Corel Draw and Illustrator.
I have just one problem: when I close it will not start up again until I force quit and start it again.
That is not a big issue of course.
- Serif (Europe) Ltd.
- 571.5 MB
- Graphics & Design
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Serif (Europe) Ltd
- 239,99 zł
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.