** Affinity Photo supports iPad Pro, iPad Air 2 & 3, iPad Mini 5 and iPad (early 2017 onwards). Please note that older iPads are not supported. **
** iPad App of The Year **
Affinity Photo for iPad offers an incredibly fast, powerful and immersive experience whether you are at home, in the studio, or on the move. With meticulous attention to detail, each tool, panel and control has been completely reimagined for touch, and all rendering, adjustments, brushes and filters have been fully hardware-accelerated using Metal. The result is a genuine desktop-grade, professional photo editing app that provides an all-new way to interact with your images, without any compromise.
Optimised for iPad
• Metal accelerated to achieve blazing-fast performance, even when editing large images
• Sensitive to pressure, tilt and angle, Affinity Photo harnesses the full power and precision of Apple Pencil
• Full iCloud drive integration allows for seamless file management, storage and sharing
Performance and power
• Live, real-time editing
• Massive image support (100+ Megapixels)
• Pan and zoom at 120fps
• Open, edit and save Photoshop® PSD files
• PSD smart object support
• RGB, CMYK, Greyscale, PANTONE© and LAB colour spaces
• Full 16 and 32-bit per channel editing
• Work with all standard formats like PNG, TIFF, JPG, GIF, SVG, EPS, EXR, HDR and PDF
• Full support for unlimited layers, layer groups, adjustment layers, filter layers and masks
• Edit live filters, adjustments, effects, blend modes and masks non-destructively
• Undo history can be saved with the document so you can always undo your changes
• Save documents as template files to re-use time and time again
• Save and import XMP files, batch files to tag images and edit metadata
• Create shortcuts using a keyboard attachment
Professional image processing
• Open RAW and other images in a dedicated pre-processing workspace
• Adjust exposure, blackpoint, clarity, vibrance, white balance, shadows, highlights and much more
• Paint areas or use fully customisable gradients to mask adjustments
• View histograms, blown highlights, shadows and tones as well as detailed EXIF information
• Focus Merge, HDR Merge and Tone mapping for advanced image processing
• Canon CR3 RAW support
Quality retouching and correction tools
• Intuitive selection brush and refinement makes selections simple, even down to strands of hair
• Instantly remove unwanted objects with an incredibly advanced Inpainting brush
• Dodge, burn, clone, patch, blemish and red eye tools
• Smooth and retouch skin with built-in frequency separation
• Dedicated Liquify persona gives freehand control over warps, twirls, pinch, punch and turbulence
Advanced brush engine
• Huge library of painting, drawing, textures and professional DAUB® Brushes included
• Create custom brushes and nozzles with full control over advanced dynamics
Fast, customisable effects
• Massive collection of effects available, including blurs, distortions, tilt-shift, shadows, glows, lighting and many more
• Swipeable split or mirrored screen always available for before and after views
• Choose to apply effects non-destructively with live effect layers, enabling you to erase away or mask effects after they’ve been applied
Various stability and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
There’s no task too big—or too small—for this robust photo editor. If you want to add some cool filters, you can. If you just want to adjust the exposure, add some saturation, and make it ‘gram-worthy, you can do that too. And if you’d rather draw than edit? You’re in luck. Affinity Photo packs support for Apple Pencil and an incredible array of basic and advanced illustration tools. You can create unlimited layers, choose from an unsurprisingly enormous selection of brushes, and even create your own brushes—complete with jitter, spacing, and flow. (Sounds like dancing, right?)
It started to crash
I overall love the app compared to others available on I Pad and really appreciate being able to edit my photos on the go. But lately it started randomly crash during editing psd files and I think its because of the latest update? I hope it will get fixed soon 😊
Great app with annoying bugs
I am really loving the program but so far I noticed issues from which one partially makes the program unusable for me. Developing raws is really powerful (great highlights recovery) and for some photos it was actually faster to achieve desired results than in Lightroom. Added to that the tone mapping feature and rest of tools it nicely suits my needs. However, the app sometimes closes the develop persona randomly when I am in the middle of editing. Since there is no coming back to developing it is a game changer that makes me start from scratch. Also AC removal and Lens Correction seems to not work although it works in Lightroom Mobile.
I would give 5 stars without these issues (especially the closing one) but as long as they are there I am considering requesting a refund.
I am using IPad Pro 11 and my camera is Sony A6000. I am looking forward to hear if these issues may disappear in future.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review. Sorry to hear it, you can post any bug reports at the following link and our QA team can look into this for you. https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/forum/40-bugs-on-ipad/
We use the embedded iOS RAW engine to develop images and apply lens correction. Although this Apple engine supports your camera, it may not support lens correction and unfortunately Apples information on this is very limited. Hopefully the RAW engine will support this for your camera in the future.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Serif (Europe) Ltd.
- 1.5 GB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Serif (Europe) Ltd
- 94,99 zł
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.