iPad — zrzuty ekranu
** Affinity Photo supports iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, 3 & 4, iPad Mini 5 and iPad (early 2017 onwards). Please note that older iPads are not supported. **
** iPad App of the Year **
Affinity Photo for iPad is a genuine desktop-grade, professional photo editing app. Completely reimagined for iPad with the same power as the desktop version and with complete file format compatibility, you can work across the same document wherever you are, without any compromise.
Optimised for iPad
• Metal accelerated to achieve blazing-fast performance, even when editing large images
• Sensitive to pressure, tilt and angle, the app harnesses the full power and precision of Apple Pencil
• Full iCloud drive integration allows for seamless file management, storage and sharing
• SerifLabs RAW engine for better noise reduction, manual lens corrections and more cropping flexibility
• External display support with separate configuration options
Performance and power
• Live, real-time editing
• Massive image support (100+ Megapixels)
• Pan and zoom at 120fps
• Open, edit and save Photoshop® PSD files
• PSD smart object support
• RGB, CMYK, Greyscale, PANTONE© and LAB colour spaces
• Full 16 and 32-bit per channel editing
• Work with all standard formats like PNG, TIFF, JPG, GIF, SVG, EPS, EXR, HDR and PDF
• Full support for unlimited layers, layer groups, adjustment layers, filter layers and masks
• Edit live filters, adjustments, effects, blend modes and masks non-destructively
• Undo history can be saved with the document so you can always undo your changes
• Save documents as template files to re-use time and time again
• Save and import XMP files, batch files to tag images and edit metadata
• Create shortcuts using a keyboard attachment
• Isolate, edit and duplicate spare channels with a simple touch
• PDF passthrough
• Link layers to edit simultaneously
Professional image processing
• Open RAW and other images in a dedicated pre-processing workspace
• Adjust exposure, blackpoint, clarity, vibrance, white balance, shadows, highlights and much more
• Advanced lens corrections including chromatic aberration, defringe, vignette and best-in-class noise reduction, and manual lens correction override
• Paint areas or use fully customisable gradients to mask adjustments
• View histograms, blown highlights, shadows and tones as well as detailed EXIF information
• Focus Merge, HDR Merge and Tone mapping for advanced image processing
• Support for the latest cameras
Quality retouching and correction tools
• Intuitive selection brush and refinement makes selections simple, even down to strands of hair
• Instantly remove unwanted objects with an incredibly advanced Inpainting brush
• Dodge, burn, clone, patch, blemish and red eye tools
• Smooth and retouch skin with built-in frequency separation
• Dedicated Liquify persona gives freehand control over warps, twirls, pinch, punch and turbulence
Advanced brush engine
• Huge library of painting, drawing, textures and professional DAUB® Brushes included
• Create custom brushes and nozzles with full control over advanced dynamics
Fast, customisable effects
• Massive collection of effects available, including blurs, distortions, tilt-shift, shadows, glows, lighting and many more
• Swipeable split or mirrored screen always available for before and after views
• Choose to apply effects non-destructively with live effect layers, enabling you to erase away or mask effects after they’ve been applied
• Path text capabilities
• Apply live liquify layers over the top of multiple layers or on single pixel layer
• Add and edit pattern layers non-destructively
- Optimisations for new iPad mini
- Optimisations for iOS 15, including fix for 3 finger redo
- Various stability and performance improvements
Oceny i recenzje
It started to crash
I overall love the app compared to others available on I Pad and really appreciate being able to edit my photos on the go. But lately it started randomly crash during editing psd files and I think its because of the latest update? I hope it will get fixed soon 😊
Great app with annoying bugs
I am really loving the program but so far I noticed issues from which one partially makes the program unusable for me. Developing raws is really powerful (great highlights recovery) and for some photos it was actually faster to achieve desired results than in Lightroom. Added to that the tone mapping feature and rest of tools it nicely suits my needs. However, the app sometimes closes the develop persona randomly when I am in the middle of editing. Since there is no coming back to developing it is a game changer that makes me start from scratch. Also AC removal and Lens Correction seems to not work although it works in Lightroom Mobile.
I would give 5 stars without these issues (especially the closing one) but as long as they are there I am considering requesting a refund.
I am using IPad Pro 11 and my camera is Sony A6000. I am looking forward to hear if these issues may disappear in future.
Odpowiedź dewelopera ,
Thanks for your review. Sorry to hear it, you can post any bug reports at the following link and our QA team can look into this for you. https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/forum/40-bugs-on-ipad/
We use the embedded iOS RAW engine to develop images and apply lens correction. Although this Apple engine supports your camera, it may not support lens correction and unfortunately Apples information on this is very limited. Hopefully the RAW engine will support this for your camera in the future.
I am disappointed! I experienced problems with resizing, when I want to resize my photo to 300 dpi program shows that file has 0,00 bit during exporting. I thought it is mistake so anyway I exported photo. That file in finder is blank after export. Second problem is that when I want to change pixel to centimeter in export menu program does not change it anyway, it is still pixels. Program crash when I want to add geometry. It can’t do a HDR. When I chose a hdr from menu, chose photos and click „ok” program is bakinng hdr abot one hour and crash to desktop. Hardness of brush does not work with live stack. I do not want to work with this program anymore and find more disappointing things. I would like to give you 0 stars but I cant. It is insane. I want my mony back!
Prywatność w aplikacji
Deweloper (Serif Labs) wskazał, że zasady ochrony prywatności w aplikacji mogą obejmować opisane poniżej metody przetwarzania danych. Aby dowiedzieć się więcej, zapoznaj się z zasadami ochrony prywatności dewelopera.
Dane nie są gromadzone
Deweloper nie gromadzi żadnych danych z tej aplikacji.
Zasady ochrony prywatności mogą się różnić, np. w zależności od używanych funkcji lub Twojego wieku. Więcej informacji
- Serif (Europe) Ltd.
- 1,4 GB
- Zdjęcia i wideo
- Wymaga systemu iPadOS w wersji 11.1 lub nowszej.
Angielski, Chiński uproszczony, Francuski, Hiszpański, Japoński, Niemiecki, Portugalski, Rosyjski, Włoski
- Prawa autorskie
- © 2021 Serif (Europe) Ltd
- 47,99 zł
Po włączeniu Chmury rodzinnej z aplikacji tej będzie mogło korzystać do sześciu członków rodziny.