Introducing Agenda, the award-winning elegant new take on notes.
Agenda is a date-focused note taking app for iOS and macOS, which helps you plan and document your projects. Agenda gives you a complete picture of past, present and future, driving your projects forward.
Whether you're a business manager noting decisions in a meeting, a teacher planning next week’s lessons, or a blogger brainstorming a post, Agenda is ideal for tracking the evolution of your notes.
It's the only note taking app with a strong emphasis on the passage of time, making it the perfect fit for any project. Use it for personal projects like jotting down recipes you’d like to try, or take on major projects at work, planning your next meeting or checking off your daily tasks.
The notes in Agenda are beautifully styled, and include powerful features like images, file attachments, tags, lists, and links. You can even connect your notes to events in your calendar, and add due reminders to your tasks.
Locating your notes also couldn't be easier, with powerful search, a project jump bar, and related notes list. And when you find what you're looking for, simply click back in the history to where you were.
TAKE NOTES. DATE NOTES.
Agenda’s unique timeline approach to organizing notes gives your projects momentum. While other apps focus specifically on the past, present, or future, Agenda is the only notes app that keeps track of each in a single timeline.
Add notes for what is currently on your agenda, while you prepare other notes for an upcoming meeting. Use older notes as breadcrumbs to remind yourself why you took the actions you did.
WHAT'S ON THE AGENDA?
You can attach dates to individual notes, and even link them to events in your calendar. But you can also put them “On the Agenda”.
Notes that are On the Agenda are given special status. They get added to a special overview in the sidebar so you can find them in a flash.
THE 'MEANING FULL' TEXT EDITOR
Agenda is a styled-text editor. Styled text is as easy to edit as plain text, but allows meaning to be added, leading to visually stunning documents without breaking a sweat.
Styles include headings, lists, indented blocks, and preformatted text. You focus on the meaning of your notes, and leave Agenda to handle the appearance.
The resulting documents look fantastic, and can be converted to other formats like Markdown and HTML.
Group your projects into categories to make them easier to find, and order the notes for each project however you choose. You can drag them around, apply dates, or use a mixed approach. You can also collapse notes to save space.
TAKING IT TO TASK
Do you sometimes find yourself using your task manager for more than it is intended?
Agenda is a notes app that has excellent support for tasks. It supports different list styles, including checklists, and allows mixing tasks with more extensive notes.
There is also direct integration with the Reminders app, so you can add reminders with a due date to any task.
SHARE NOTES AND PROJECTS
A notes app is not very useful if you can't share what you create. With Agenda, you can print and share notes, even whole projects, in standard formats like PDF, RTF and Markdown. You can also use the Agenda archive format to exchange exact duplicates of your notes with other Agenda users, including any attached files.
MANY DEVICES, ONE AGENDA
Nobody wants data silo-ed on one device, so Agenda has apps for Mac, iPad, and iPhone, and they sync up via your iCloud or Dropbox account.
Agenda is free, with no time limits. You can use it forever, at no cost.
Agenda does offer extra premium features that require an In App Purchase. If you decide to purchase an upgrade, you permanently unlock all current features across all of your eligible devices.
Even better, any features we add in the 12 months following your purchase are included, and permanently unlocked as well. All yours to keep.
- A indicator now appears in the right panel to show when Agenda is actively syncing
- Now scrolls more nicely to a newly linked event
- Added an icon to the new project option in the + menu
- If a checklist item has a reminder, checking off the reminder will now automatically check off the item as well
- Better handling of 24hr format when adding events
- Return characters are now removed when pasting text into the title field of a note
- Notes exported as rich text are now exported in the current sort order on screen
- Adding a note to the "On the Agenda" section will now put it on-the-agenda, regardless of the Agenda Settings
- Move down command will no longer ask to make footnote when moving to the second last position
- Fixed a crash when setting a note on-the-agenda via keyboard shortcuts
- Behavior of calendar in the related pane (right) is smoother, and less "jumpy"
- Selecting a date on the calendar was not always working. Fixed
- The calendar now reloads properly when first authorizing it
- Languages with special keyboards (eg Mandarin Chinese) could sometimes accept half-entered text when the user waits for 10s or so. This is now fixed so that it will not commit incomplete text
- On iPad, with Agenda in split screen mode, and very narrow, the overlay for some languages (eg Chinese) would be cropped by the screen, so you couldn't pick the correct value. This is fixed
- Some events could appear with the wrong duration. Fixed
- The related panel now updates faster when a reminder is edited or deleted
- Feature descriptions are no longer cut off
- Using the append-to-note URL scheme could sometimes prepend instead. Fixed
- The tooltip for deleting a category is now correct
Oceny i recenzjeWszystkie
I've been using todoist for a couple of years now, but from my experience, checklists, even if organised in projects are not enough. The way Agenda combines the best from to-do, calendar and note taking app is great. This app is constantly developed so new feautures are added. I'm used to paying for todoist every year no matter what features are added, so I think Agenda's business model is a step forward - you pay for current features and all that will come in next 12 months, but if you are fine with wht you already have, you can stay on a free version that will include features that you already paid for. Other models (eg. todoist) will strip you from all premium features once you stop paying.
How to execute your plans
It’s the only to-do list app that works for me. The perfect combination of notes and calendar app. Finally something that keeps me productive all week. Only cons are limited free version (editing events in free edition would be fair, but who am I to judge?) and lack of mobile edition - this last one would let me note everywhere. However, mobile app is probably in develop and this is desktop app review so… definitly try it - You won't be disappointed.
Odpowiedź dewelopera ,
Brilliant to hear that.
The iOS app is now available for preorder in the App Store, and will be released 29th May, 2018.
Introduction is annoying
You cannot skip this long video with sound (!!!) at the beginning and later you have to watch all tips and I really hate this kind of approach. Most of the time apps are intuitive and you need 30 seconds to take a look and know what is where. But here you have to watch all tips and tutorial if you want it or not. Not cool.
UPDATE: ok, apart from this issue with introduction I think the app is very useful and well designed. I really like it.
Odpowiedź dewelopera ,
That's odd, you probably have missed the skip button that is shown at the bottom?
- Momenta BV
- 46.2 MB
macOS w wersji 10.12 lub nowszej, procesor 64-bitowy
- Rzadkie/łagodne treści dla dorosłych lub dwuznaczne
- Prawa autorskie
- © 2020 Momenta B.V.
- Zakupy w aplikacji
- Premium Features 164,99 zł
Po włączeniu Chmury rodzinnej z aplikacji tej będzie mogło korzystać do sześciu członków rodziny.