*** Apple Design Award 2017 Winner ***
Airmail is a mail client designed with performance and intuitive interaction in mind optimized for macOS and iOS!
Support for iCloud™, MS Exchange, Gmail™, Google™ Apps, IMAP, POP3, Yahoo!™, AOL™, Outlook.com™, Live.com™
Airmail was designed from the ground UP to retain the same experience with a single or multiple accounts and provide a quick, modern user experience. Airmail is clean and allows you to get to your emails without interruption - it's the mail client for the 21st century.
We have taken usability and function to the next level with Airmail and bring a striking-design with support for all major email services. Switch between accounts like a breeze and quick reply to incoming messages within seconds - email has never been so easy and productive.
- iCloud Account sync
- Handoff support
- Today Extension, quick access to your inbox.
- Action Extension, Airmail Compose, Airmail Share.
- Unified Inbox
- Alias with custom SMTP
- Exchange, iCloud™, Gmail™, IMAP, POP3, Google™ Apps, Yahoo!™, AOL™, Outlook.com™, Live.com™
- Local Accounts
- Import from Apple Mail, MBOX archive, EML, EMLX
- Quick Reply
- Offline operations
- Move messages on Different mailboxes
- Multi Touch gestures
- Gmail Shortcuts
- Custom global shortcuts
- Quick Label, Move, Label and Archive
- Quick folder selection
- Group by id
- Group by subject
- Chronological Reverse
- Muted CC’d conversation
- Multiple visual themes
- Minimal and extended Mode
- Plain Text Rendering
- Per account notifications
- Notification center support
- Notification alerts with custom actions
- Gmail, Exchange and OS X contacts
- Contacts Group
- Filter by address
- Open Directory search
- Exchange Global Address List
- Markdown, Html(Html Source for templates), and text only.
- Bullet and numbered list.
- Auto CC, BCC.
- Send Delay
- Send again
- EML Import/Export
- Multiple Account Signatures
- Markdown, Rich text, Html Source, and text only.
- Signature above or below the quote
Search & Filtering:
- Global search for multiple accounts
- Realtime powerful filters
- Sort messages, Date, Attachments, Conversations ....
- Show messages of the same user
- Flags and filters
- Nested folders
- Create, Delete and edit folders
- Custom colors synced by iCloud
- Custom folder mappings
- ToDo, Done, Memo
- Apple Reminder
Airmail 4 include Airmail Pro Subscription.
** Airmail Pro Features **
- Access to iPhone and iPad
- New Design
- Smart box
- New Rendering
- New Search
- New Themes
- Custom Actions
- Customizable Layout
- Live Support
• Airmail Pro is free for all users that are subscribed to Airmail Pro for iOS or have purchased Airmail 3 since 1st January 2019.
• Previous users can still use Airmail with all the features tehy have purchased for under Preferences>General> Airmail Legacy.
• New Users can try Airmail without Multi Account, and limited capabilities.
$2.99 monthly, $9.99 yearly
• Price may vary by location and promotion.
• Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account.
• Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
Terms of Service: https://airmailapp.com/eulamac.html
Ratings and Reviews
Good application with a few annoying bugs
The app looks great and has the best compatibility across all platforms (iPad and iPhone). It offers the best HTML signature editor I've come across, however it has a few annoying bugs that haven't been resolved in spite of several updates. The most annoynig one is its total failure with handling long threads. If the thread has apprioximatelly more than 5 messages it's impossible to open one of them. The app tries to collapse the message you've just opened and them opens another one on the list. When you try to scroll up or down to open the message intended to open in the first place, it repeats this erratic behaviour. This is the reason I went back to the default Mail App.
Overall good app
But there are bugs that make it unusable. When rejecting draft email it cannot be deleted, so if you by mistake start writting email and reject it it will appear forever in draft box. After last update list is empty while scrolling, so you need to scroll and wait for list to load
Slow slow slow
This app may be rich in options BUT:
* is very slow slow slow… refreshing takes ages, indexing takes ages and reaction time to user actions is irritating
* search works awfully; very often the search returns nothing [even though there are searched for e-mails in the inbox] OR takes ages to load the filtered messages
* intelligent folders are very flimsy and sometimes they work and sometimes they don’t; you open the folder once and there is filtered content and then you open it again a second later and it’s empty
* highlighting an e-mail with a star works BUT when you are in an intelligent folder and one of the filtered e-mails is starred and you „un-star” it the e-mail disappears from the folder as if the folder was organized around the starred e-mails; mind you, the folder is NOT based on a „starred e-mail” formula
* the programme loses e-mail messages and its synchronisation options with IMAP accounts leaves a lot to wish for
I switched from „Mail" as it was unstable and kept crashing and have an impression that this programme is even WORSE!
Regret I ever bought it!!! A waste of money!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bloop S.R.L
- 60.4 MB
- Requires macOS 10.12 or later.
English, Arabic, Burmese, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © Bloop 2022
- In-App Purchases
- Airmail Pro Yearly 97,99 zł
- Airmail Pro Monthly 24,99 zł
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.