Airmail is a powerful mail client for Mac, now available for iPhone and iPad.
Designed for the latest generation iOS, it supports 3D Touch, fast document previewing, high quality PDF creation, and native integration with other apps and services for a frictionless workflow.
Workflow customization is at the core, with a rich feature set like snooze, interactive push notifications, and full inbox sync.
iCloud sync provides a fully ubiquitous experience so that all your accounts and app preferences are synced.
- Support for Gmail, Exchange EWS, IMAP and POP3
- Apple Watch app with glance and interactive notifications
- Customizable swipes
- Threads and single messages
- Snooze messages
- Bulk editing
- iCloud sync between Mac and iOS
- Multiple signatures
- Unified inbox
- Push notifications
- Multiple Accounts
- 3D Touch quick access
- 3D Touch Peek and Pop
- Spotlight search for documents and messages
- Share composer extension
- iCloud sync for labels, preferences and accounts across Mac and iOS
- Handoff between Mac and iOS
- Notifcation Based on Locations
**** "Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life."
SEARCH AND FILTERS
- Online search
- Filter by Unread, Starred, Conversation, Today and Smart
- Quick access to the messages of one sender
- Quick per account single folder access
LABELS AND FOLDERS
- Full label access
- Per single labels sync
- Quick access to recent labels
- Favorite labels
- Full label creation and editing
- Document view with rich preview
- Unread, Today, Conversations and Contacts
- HTML rich composer
- Attachment resizing
- Document import from Dropbox, Google Drive and much more
- Signature swipes
- Composer extension
- Online drafts
- Send and Archive
- Undo actions
- Move messagees between accounts
- Multiple signature
- Operations view
- Attachments view
- Contacts view
- Mark as unread on open
- Google Directory Search
- Exchange Global Address List
- Contacts Group messages
- Auto CC/BCC
- Profile icons
- Highlight subject
- Account icons
- Account colors
- Preview message lines
- Remote images
- Snooze defer messages
- Move and Labels
- Mark as Unread
- Mark as Starred
- Mark as Spam
- To Do, Memo, Done
- Send to Calendar
- Send to iOS Extension
- Create a searchable PDF
- Transfer to a different account
- Universal link Mac/iOS
- Add to sender to VIP
- Empty Trash and Spam
- Mark entire mailbox as read
- Archive all messages
- Google Drive
Open Links in:
- Safari in-app
Send to Apps and Service:
- Calendars Invites
- Apple Calendar
- Apple Reminder
- Fantastical 2
- Draft 4
- iA Writer
- Code Hub
Airmail does NOT store your messages on our servers.
Server processing is very limited and performed only if users enable Realtime Mailbox Monitoring.
Airmail is an auto renewable subscription:
- Unified Inbox
- Multiple Accounts
- Block Email Tracking Pixel
- Agenda Integration
- Realtime Inbox Monitoring
- Backend Services, Snooze, Send Later
- Premium Support
$2.99 monthly, $9.99 annually
Price may vary by location and active promotion. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Terms of Service: https://airmailapp.com/eulaios
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
1. I am very disappointed. Once i bought this mail app because it looks fine and i have read a lot of positive feedback and reviews. And it was only one fee. And when new version of app appear you want me to pay tribute for the app that i already bought. I feel cheated with this. In my opinion you should new version of app name „Airmail 2” and that would be fine.
2. From several days app crashes and tell me that my iPhone 7 and iPad Pro 10,5 is not supported. How is this possible.
3. Due to the above i am changing my mail app.
Still can't believe AppStore allowed such a fraudulent scheme. It was a premium paid app, which I paid for. But few months later they made an update which effectively wished my purchase and they made it unusable without payment
Tbh, even subscription version is full of bugs and issues, so not only they scammed ask their existing users the app is just worthless
Not only switching from their app but would avoid any of their products in future
First this HORRIBLE new font. And couple days later subscription model. To be clear, I'm fine with paying for the app. If there was new version with current left without further development, I'm fine. The problem is that I already did pay and now you cut out most important option which I have already pay for. You sent very clear message: pay or .... Off. Time to switch to another, better app. Actually already have found one.
- Bloop S.R.L
- 181.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Bloop 2020
- In-App Purchases
- Airmail Pro Yearly 44,99 zł
- Airmail Pro Monthly 13,99 zł
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.