Just beyond the horizon sits a majestic desert, vast and unexplored.
“Apple Design Award Winner, 2018”
“The art of the perfect sequel”
– The Verge
“A true joy”
“Dramatic and driving”
“A beautiful labor of love”
– The Next Web
“Vibrant and poetic”
“A relaxing experience”
– Ars Technica
Join Alto and his friends and set off on an endless sandboarding journey to discover its secrets.
Soar above windswept dunes, traverse thrilling canyons, and explore long-hidden temples in a fantastical place far from home.
Along the way, you’ll grind across vines, bounce atop hot air balloons, ride towering rock walls, and escape mischievous lemurs – all while uncovering the desert’s many mysteries.
• A standalone experience. Alto’s Odyssey is the follow-up to the critically acclaimed Alto’s Adventure, but you don’t need to have played one to enjoy the other.
• Easy to learn, difficult to master. At the heart of the Alto series is an elegant one-touch trick system. Chain together combos, and complete 180 goals — all with intuitive controls.
• Explore Biomes. From the dunes, to the canyons, to the temples, explore a rich and diverse landscape, with each area boasting unique visuals and gameplay.
• Newfound heights. Discover secrets in the sky with hot-air balloons, moving grind rails, and wall riding.
• Master the elements. In addition to dynamic lighting and weather effects like sandstorms and shooting stars, the desert is home to swirling wind vortexes and rushing water.
• Meet Alto and friends. Unlock six unique characters, each with their own attributes and abilities.
• Zen Mode. Complete with its own serene soundtrack, this relaxing mode distills Odyssey down to its purest elements: no scores, no coins, and no power-ups. Just you and the endless desert.
• Photo Mode. From the pause screen, get behind the lens and take stunning photos of your trip through the desert. Pinch, swipe, pan and zoom to frame the ideal shot, and share them with friends and family.
• Original music and handcrafted audio. Headphones recommended!
• Universal app with iCloud support. Play on your iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV, and your progress will always be in sync.
Alto’s Odyssey is a premium game with no ads or in-app purchases. Purchase once, play forever.
Hello Adventurers! With the release of iOS 14 we’re bringing a few improvements to Alto’s Odyssey to make your journey through the endless desert a smooth one. This update includes:
• A fix for a visual issue introduced with iOS 14 - this consisted of the characters and the environment looking a little blocky / distorted the further through the desert you travelled.
• A fix for crashes caused by various Bluetooth audio devices.
Ratings and Reviews
The best iOS game I have ever played.
I cannot think of any better game, honestly. My first hour of the experience playing it, was so stunning I had my jaw dropped all the time. And that is not a joke. Graphics are incredibly beautiful, music is orgasmic, and gameplay is so satisfying that I think I became addicted to it. It makes me forgot about all my problems, and I love every little bit about it. Huge bravo to the Developers.
Wonderful game but please…
The game is beautiful (it’s my favorite one) but please, add more biomes. I know there is one more in Apple Arcade version but it would be amazing if something new came to the base game 🥺
Beautiful, but not as smooth as it should be
The game is a great successor to Adventure, but it unfortunately shares the same issue - frame rate drops and stutter that kill the game’s serene feel. I’m experiencing major slowdown on an iPhone 7 and the game is barely playable on my Apple TV. I’m positive this hasn’t always been the case, the game used to be smooth as butter, even on older devices.
Developer Response ,
Hi there! We recently launched an update (version 1.0.2) which optimizes performance and gets rid of a lot of the frame drops mentioned in your review. We're so sorry for the less than optimal experience at launch, and hope this goes some way to addressing that. If it does, and if you'd like, returning to the App Store to amend your review helps us a great deal. Thanks so much for your time.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 139.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Welsh
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Team Alto
- 23,99 zł
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.