Application for tracking your everyday activities.
Spending only a few minutes a day on this app you will get daily, weekly and monthly statistics in the form of diagrams and graphs. Using this data you'll be able to control and manage you time.
Our application is the right solution for everyone:
- business people with intensive daily routine;
- sportsmen who value every minute of their day;
- parents in order to control their children's daily activities;
- everyone who is interested in what activities they spend their day on and those who want to control and optimize their time.
- easy and intuitive interface
- multiple activities allowed
- many statistics available in form of graphs and pie charts
- reports in different formats (CSV and HTML)
- backup and restore
- Twitter integration - automatic posts of your current activities if needed
- a huge number of icons for categories and ability to change their color
- theme support - choose interface you like
- Fixed start date when press + button
- Fixed pie chart
Ratings and Reviews
I highly recommend aTimeLogger. It is a great app, much better than ATracker which I’ve used before and it’s free!
Why cannot and group?
Great and free!
Amazingly easy to use and versatile. Once you use it you won't want to live without it.
- Sergei Zaplitny
- 13.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 Sergei Zaplitny
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.