The remote app for aurender W20(SE), N10, A30, ACS10, A10, A100, X100, S10 & N100(C & H) which are the most comfortable and enjoyable music system. Now, you can select songs using iPad very easily. You can select songs by not only Artist, album and songs but also composers and conductors.
Supports TIDAL & Qobuz streaming service.
With 64bit iOS devices, you can use power search feature which enable to search albums with any keywords.
For further details, you can refer to our website.
Caution : This app only works with aurender W20(SE), N10, A30, ACS10, A10, A100, X100, S10 & N100(C & H)
* Changes in 3.3.60
- Improved Qobuz liner notes support
- Fixed an issue causing the “play now” command to cause playback glitches at the beginning of playback in certain scenarios.
- Fixed a problem with “Remove from my library” functionality.
- Fixed syncing with streaming services so that “Add to Library” playlists will also be added to streaming “Favorites” if the option to sync “Add to Library” content to streaming “Favorites” is enabled in Settings>General.
- Improved stability and other minor improvements.
** Ver.3.3.x will be the last major version to support iOS 9.3.
* Changes in 3.3.56
- Minor bug fix
* Changes in 3.3.55
- Support for Spotify Connect (Requires Aurender System Software 4(5).18.118, 1.4.118 or later)
- Corrected operation of “Add to End” for TIDAL Artist / Track radio
- Bug fixes, Improved stability and other minor improvements
* Changes in 3.3.50
- Improved management of local playlists
- Users can now rename playlists
- Added warning if there is a playlist with same name and the user tries to save it
- Improved support for iOS 13.1
- Other minor improvements
- Bug fixes
- Fixed **Simplified Chinese UI was mixed with English**
- Fixed iOS 13.1 related bugs
- Fixed iOS 9.x related bugs
- Corrected issue when changing content source or view type under specific conditions, fixed keyword was not maintained.
* Changes in 3.3
- New features
- New & Improved Qobuz support
- View liner notes for Qobuz content in Conductor (when available - not every album on Qobuz has liner notes) (Requires iOS 11 or later.)
- App now displays “E” icon indicating explicit content
- Supports TIDAL track & artist radio
- VoiceOver prompts are now streamlined and less verbose
- Works with iPad iOS 13.x dark mode
- Improved French & Polish translation
- Added Dutch & Turkish translation
- Bug fixes
* For more detail, please visit the Aurender homepage
- Aurender Inc.
- 78.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2016-2017 Aurender Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- MQA Core Decoder Update 239,99 zł
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.