••• Trusted by over 5M users worldwide •••
Staying on task seems is a real challenge for our screen-bound generation. The Be Focused lets you get things done by breaking up individual tasks among discrete intervals, separated by short breaks. It’s a surprisingly effective way to retain motivation and focus. Create tasks, configure breaks and track your progress throughout the day, week or custom period.
- Start, pause, or skip intervals
- Auto-start the next timer (option)
- Customize the timer settings to maximize productivity:
• Work interval duration
• Short break duration
• Long break duration
• Number of intervals between long breaks
• Target number of intervals per day
- Manage your tasks
- Specify different timer settings for different tasks
- Add notes and due dates to tasks
- Estimate the number of intervals required to complete a task and track the estimation error
- View and manage completed intervals
- Customize reports for fast and easy goal tracking
- Ability to paste a task list from other apps
- Global hotkeys to start or stop the timer from any app
- Optional chronometer ticking sound
- Customizable frequency of the chronometer sound
- Wide range of alarm sounds
- Ability to adjust alarm and chronometer volumes
- Launch at startup (option)
- Also available for iPhone and iPad*
- Dark and Light mode support
- Optimized for Mac with M1
Upgrade to Pro version to:
- Sync data between iPhone, iPad and Mac *
- Use tags and filters to keep focussed
- Export data to a CSV file
- Auto backup your account data daily
- Integrate with Focus Matrix to manage tasks using urgent/important principle **
- Remove banners and ads
* Sync with iOS devices requires Be Focused Pro for iOS, sold separately.
** Integration with Focus Matrix requires the Pro version of Focus Matrix, sold separately.
Fixed the problem with saving data on the latest OS versions
Ratings and Reviews
Simple and clean
This is a very useful tool, especially for remote workers struggling to stay focused. Simple to use, helps to split your day into manageable chunks and to reduce the brain fog. Its strength lies in its simplicity - I never had any luck with any productivity tools before, maybe due to the complex workflows. If you're looking for something light to help you get back on track, this is the tool to pick, highly recommended.
Does exactly what it says it will
Simple and reliable app. It gives simple stats and is super easy to use. Free version is very cool and after more than a month I think of upgrading to Pro just to reward the team but probably I’ll get some nice functionality with it. Thanks a lot for a Pomodoro app as it should be!
Keep it simple, stupid
Very easy to use, free version has no limitation at all. This application is so simple to use and gives you so much productivity. I never think that this method can give me such a big impact on my efficiency
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Denys Ievenko
- 21.1 MB
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Xwavesoft
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.