Staying on task seems is a real challenge for our screen-bound generation. The Be Focused lets you get things done by breaking up individual tasks among discrete intervals, separated by short breaks. It’s a surprisingly effective way to retain motivation and focus. Create tasks, configure breaks and track your progress throughout the day, week or custom period.
- Manage your tasks
- Track your progress throughout the day, week or custom period
- Fast and easy goal tracking
- Customize to maximize productivity:
• Work interval duration
• Short break duration
• Long break duration
• Number of intervals between long breaks
• Target number of intervals per day
- Ability to start, pause, or skip work interval
- Auto-start the next timer (option)
- Ability to edit the number of intervals
- Ability to view the amount of skipped intervals
- Ability to paste a task list from other applications
- Pie Chart reports for better estimation how much time was spent on a certain task
- Global hotkeys
- Optional ticking sound
- Ability to change the frequency of the Chronometer sound
- Wide range of alarm sounds
- Ability to adjust the volume of the Chronometer sound
- Ability to adjust the volume of notifications
- Launch at startup option
- Also available for iPhone and iPad
- Full synchronization between iPad, iPhone and Mac
- Export to a CSV file
- No banners, no ads
Minor fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Does exactly what it says it will
Simple and reliable app. It gives simple stats and is super easy to use. Free version is very cool and after more than a month I think of upgrading to Pro just to reward the team but probably I’ll get some nice functionality with it. Thanks a lot for a Pomodoro app as it should be!
Keep it simple, stupid
Very easy to use, free version has no limitation at all. This application is so simple to use and gives you so much productivity. I never think that this method can give me such a big impact on my efficiency
I love it!
Be focused is the first app, which resolve my issue with timers (pomodoro etc.). It's really simple and reliable app.
I love to use it from first day! I recommend it for everyone who looks for simple and configurable app for pomodoro or other focus technique.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.