Staying on task seems is a real challenge for our screen-bound generation. The Be Focused lets you get things done by breaking up individual tasks among discrete intervals, separated by short breaks. It’s a surprisingly effective way to retain motivation and focus. Create tasks, configure breaks and track your progress throughout the day, week or custom period. Use either your iPhone, iPad or Mac – your devices always stay in sync.
- Manage your tasks
- Track your progress throughout the day, week or custom period
- Fast and easy goal tracking
- Customize to maximize productivity:
• Work interval duration
• Short break duration
• Long break duration
• Number of intervals between long breaks
• Target number of intervals per day
- Ability to start, pause, or skip work interval
- Auto-start the next timer (option)
- Ability to edit the number of intervals
- Ability to view the amount of skipped intervals
- Pie Chart reports for better estimation how much time was spent on a certain task
- Export to a CSV file
- Ability to paste a task list from other applications
- Global hotkeys
- Optional ticking sound
- Ability to change the frequency of the Chronometer sound
- Wide range of alarm sounds
- Ability to adjust the volume of the Chronometer sound
- Ability to adjust the volume of notifications
- Launch at startup option
- Syncs between iPad, iPhone and Mac*
- Also available for iPhone and iPad
* Sync with iOS devices requires Be Focused Pro for iOS, sold separately.
• Fixed sync issues
• Other minor fixes and improvements
Oceny i recenzjeWszystkie
1,5 year and 1943 logged hours later
When transitioning from Windows to macOS I've spent a significant amount of time looking for the perfect Pomodoro timer. Found this one and rarely looked back.
It's not perfect, I've reported several minor issues and ideas to the team to no avail, but it would be downright unfair to give the app 4 stars because of that (mostly because said things are my improvement ideas, like custom sounds, as I don't really like the ones included and hiding the "Enter task name" feature as I love minimalism and I only use the timer to track time, not tasks).
It keeps track of time even if you restart the OS, which is more helpful than you might think.
Good - focus timer
A very good program. However, there is a lack of Polish - I wrote to you a few months ago and I received a reply (email) that you will enter. Thank you in advance for considering the request - ps. I also wrote that I would be happy to help you translate!
it is really good app
I like how it organizes your tasks and the sync feature with all iOS devices
The deveolopers have done great job. However it is still needs one major improvment.
which is, when switching from task to task it mixes the number of cycles all in one counter and that is annoying !
each task has to has its cycle numbers so you can keep track of each task cycles.
- Denys Yevenko
- 19.2 MB
OS X w wersji 10.10 lub nowszej, procesor 64-bitowy
Angielski, Francuski, Hiszpański, Niemiecki, Portugalski, Rosyjski, Włoski
- Prawa autorskie
- © 2020 Retexlab
- 23,99 zł
Po włączeniu Chmury rodzinnej z aplikacji tej będzie mogło korzystać do sześciu członków rodziny.