Bosch EasyRemote is an app with smart functions for remote control of your heating system via the Internet – from controlling the temperature to displaying the yields from a solar thermal system. Simple to operate, secure in application and enormously convenient.
The most important functions at a glance:
- Changing the room temperature
- Switching the operating mode (Auto, Man, Setback, ...)
- Adjusting the switching times of your heating programs
- Changing the heating level temperatures such as heating, setback, …
- Settings for domestic hot water for gas and oil heating appliances with EMS2 controls CW 400, CR 400 or
CW 800 and heat pumps
- Graphic display of system values, such as outdoor temperature, room temperature, solar yield in
- Display and Push message for faults
In order to use Bosch EasyRemote, you will need:
- Heating with a Bosch EasyRemote compatible controller
- Internet Gateway EasyRemote for communication between the Internet and the heating controller
- Available LAN network (router with a free RJ45 connection)
- Internet access via your router for accessing your heating system while travelling
- A iPhone with operating system from Version iOs 8
All the following controllers from production date September 2008 are EasyRemote compatible (connected to Junkers 2-wire BUS):
- Weather-compensated controller: CW 400, CW 800, FW 100, FW 120, FW 200, FW 500
- Room temperature-dependent control unit: CR 400, FR 100, FR 110, FR 120
- Remote control: FB 100, CR 100 (configured as remote control)
Additional costs may be incurred for the internet connection, an Internet flat rate is recommended.
Functional expansions of the app require the software on your Gateway to be updated. To update, connect the Gateway to the Internet for at least 24h.
- Receive push notification from your EMS 2 heatpump.
- Display system pressure for EMS 2 appliances with pressure sensor.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The app is very slow, unresponsive. Very often the connection is not possible. The screen includes many bugs, e.g. the room temp. is not visible, the digitals overlap on the display. Bosch dissapointed me on that field. After last update I thought that everything will be fine. Unfortunately, is not.
This app is very buggy, changing some heating parameters via app creates settings that have to be reverted via physical thermostat config. Slow, unreaponsive not intuitive.
Could you add in next one update informations about lpg and energy consumption ?
- Bosch Thermotechnik GmbH
- 76.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © Bosch Thermotechnik GmbH
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.