Top chess app! Chess U's faculty of Grandmasters bring you over 90 animated courses. Taught by experts. Quickly master bulletproof openings. Middlegame tactics. Turn endgame losses into wins. Learn chess secrets directly from top world players. Try it now!
• 90+ courses! 6 free!
• Authors include 3 GM's, 2 IM's, 2 FM's
• Novice, Intermediate, Expert level
• Illustrates every move and variation
• iPad and HD support
• Complete opening systems
• Crucial middlegame tactics
• Endgame essentials
• Recent Top-Level GM Tournaments: Chennai, Biel, Dortmund, Moscow, London, Zug, Beijing
• Annotated masterpieces from Anand, Carlsen, Tal, Alekhine, Botvinnik, Petrosian and more.
• Learn from a Grandmaster, not a computer
• Free download this month
What opening traps to watch out for… and to deploy? How can you avoid the "bad bishop"? Veteran players hardened at the highest levels of international tournament play reveal their secrets.
- Upgrade forward- and back- mechanism
- Reinstate individual lesson reset within a course
- Mark Ginsburg Chess LLC
- 54.1 MB
Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Mark Ginsburg Chess LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Rook 101 4,99 zł
- Anand 201 4,99 zł
- Classics 101 4,99 zł
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.