The new CONTOUR®DIABETES app syncs with a CONTOUR connected meter for seamless blood glucose (BG) monitoring. This easy-to-use app can give you a better understanding of how your daily activities affect your BG results to help you manage your diabetes.
Most people with diabetes know that logging blood glucose (BG) results after taking blood samples can be inconvenient and time-consuming. But now, with the new CONTOUR DIABETES app, you can easily and conveniently capture all your BG readings to help you manage your diabetes, smarter.
The CONTOUR DIABETES app presents your BG results in a simple and easy-to-review way that’s personalized to you.
Download the CONTOUR DIABETES app today, so you can receive meaningful information on how you are progressing, with some of the latest easy-to-use features…
• My Patterns – helps you identify trends in your blood glucose results and notifies you of potential causes to help you understand your diabetes in a new light
• Test Reminder Plans – let you optimize your testing regime to give you results that are more insightful
• Record – events such as diet, activities and medication, and also add photos, notes or voice memos to help put your results in context
• View – if you use insulin and/or log your carbs, you can now see your insulin doses, carb intakes and blood glucose results in one simple view
• Share – give your healthcare professional greater insight with the easy-to-read diary report – send this report in advance or take it with you on the day of your appointment
• Apple Health - Apple Health is now integrated with the Contour Diabetes App.
Learn more about the new CONTOUR DIABETES app and CONTOUR connected meters at:
Note: Screenshots are for illustration purposes. Availability of blood glucose meter model based on country of purchase. Units of measurement in the app will match that of your synced meter. For more information, please refer to the user guide for your CONTOUR connected meter.
© 2018 Ascensia Diabetes Care Holdings AG. All rights reserved.
Ascensia Diabetes Care Holdings AG
Peter Merian-Strasse 90
4052 Basel, Switzerland
Ascensia, the Ascensia Diabetes Care logo and Contour are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Ascensia Diabetes Care Holdings AG.
Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
There is No share/send/print possibility ?
It’s could realny usefull.. Especially when you need to show your the results to the doctor..
I’ve stopped using the app as the usability and experience was pretty bad, not to mention the performance and resolution issues which was terrible. There was no Apple Health integration, so I couldn’t even scrape the data and use it elsewhere.
Went back to check if the Apple Health would make it useful, but I cannot connect to the servers and login (thanks for the tip that I might not have the internet - somehow I’ve managed to write this one).
I’d suggest to drop the whole project and integrate with much more user friendly app as e.g. mySugr. Meanwhile I am changing the glucometer to one which can do it.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your comment. Apple Health™ integration is now available. On November 19, 2018 the CONTOUR®DIABETES application was updated (version 2.4) to ensure its seamless integration with the Apple Health application.Please check that you have the latest version. If this doesn’t solve your issue, please contact the Customer Service Team at 0 800 999 090 between 8:00 and 20:00 (Monday - Friday).
Error - syncing with the glucometer
The app was working great since I tried to generate the report. Now the glucometer does not connect with the app. I have to turn off and on the bluetooth in the glucometer to connect the devices again.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry to hear about problems with the application. Please contact the Customer Service Team at 0 800 999 090 between 8:00 and 20:00 (Monday - Friday).
- Ascensia Diabetes Care US Inc.
- 129.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Ascensia Diabetes Care Holdings AG. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.