Pocket Tactics "RPG Game of the Year 2016" Award Winner!
Touch Arcade RPG Reload Golden Poncho 2016 Award Winner (Top 5 Original RPG's on App Store)
4.5 out of 5 stars - Touch Arcade: "Demon's Rise 2: Lords of Chaos is one of the finest turn-based strategy RPGs on the App Store"
4 out of 5 stars - Pocket Tactics: "Demon's Rise 2 is one of the better role-playing games of the year. It's certainly the deepest in terms of tactical decision-making opportunities and challenging combat encounters."
9 out 10 - KickMyGeek: "Demon's Rise 2: Lords of Chaos is an excellent turn-based, tactical RPG game, with great strategic depth."
You are no hero … no prancing knight or scholarly wizard but a champion of the dark gods. As their chosen, you have command of legions of barbarians, beastmen and demons. Wield unholy strength, necromancy and hellfire to bring ruin to the civilized realms. Honor your gods on the bloody fields of battle in a quest for power and ascension.
Demon’s Rise 2 is a turn-based, tactical RPG set in a brutal and unforgiving fantasy world. Taking place amidst a horrific war in the cold north, the campaign will see your party fight innumerable enemies, huge monsters and powerful sorcerers. Victory will require the tactical use of terrain, morale, formations and magic. Build an increasingly powerful war band, command demonic allies, and crush those that stand against you.
• Tactical Choices: Use terrain effects, cover and line of sight to gain an edge over your enemies. Employ spells to hinder powerful enemies, area effect damage to clear the field of lesser foes and buffs to strengthen your allies.
• Build Your Party: Choose from 24 diverse character classes to build your war band. Your warriors will improve with every victory, becoming stronger and unlocking new powers and skills. Acts of courage and savagery on the battlefield will bring favor from your gods, which can mean the difference between glory and defeat.
• Collect Gear: Equip your warriors with powerful weapons, arcane objects, runic armor and legendary artifacts. There are thousands of items to find and collect, each with their own stat effects and background lore.
• Campaign: Fight through a lengthy campaign and numerous side quests that span more than 80 hours of play time. No level caps and the ability to replay levels at a harder difficulty add to the longevity.
• Engaging Lore: Immerse yourself in the history of Tarren, the world of Demon’s Rise. A land of broken empires and shattered kingdoms where armies of humans, demons and other races fight for bitter survival.
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wavelightgames
Follow us on Twitter: @wavelightgames
- New character added - The Soul Eater is a sorceress whose blood magic is based on healing allies while draining life from enemies
- New character added - The Toadman Guard is a strong and tough melee fighter with hypnotic mind powers
- New character added - The Ninja is a deadly and stealthy assassin
- New character added - The Ratkin Plague Blade is a powerful fighter that uses poisons and fights with an infected blade
- New character added - The Werespider is an insectoid warrior with the power to ensnare his enemies in webbing and fight with deadly venom
- Numerous gameplay and balance improvements
- Updated UI for new phone and iPad screens
- Upgraded for iOS14
- Upgraded post processing effects to make the game both look better and be more optimized.
- Some minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Same as previous
Main change from previous part is that you play as the bad guys, and you are not only in the dungeons, but some of the missions are on ground surface.
Mechanics and gameplay are the same as in 1st part, except new campaign/models pros and cons are pretty much same as in first game.
- Wave Light Games Inc.
- 2.6 GB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2016 Wave Light Games Inc.
- 37,99 zł
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.