Join Domestika, one of the fastest growing creative communities, where the best experts and creatives share their knowledge and skills through professionally produced courses. Join 8 million creatives to get started or specialize in your creative discipline or favorite hobby.
Explore all the different creative categories and find the perfect course. Watch videos online or download them to watch them whenever and wherever you want, even if you aren’t connected to the internet. Choose the language of the audio and subtitles (they’re available in Portuguese, English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Polish, and Dutch). Participate in the course community and look at other students’ projects. Create lists to save courses for later.
Buy a Domestika Plus subscription, use credits to unlock courses directly in the app, see how many credits you have and when they expire, or manage your subscription.
What it’s like to learn on Domestika:
- Learn and share at your own pace: join online courses and enjoy them whenever and wherever you want. Download and watch them even when you’re not connected to the internet.
- The best professionals: learn techniques, methods and tips explained step by step, by expert teachers who will give you a professional perspective in each lesson.
- Professionally produced courses: a professional team produces the courses to give you the best learning experience. Videos are high-quality and you have unlimited access to watch them as many times as you want.
- Creative community: join more than 8 million creatives from around the world. Ask questions, get feedback, and offer solutions. Share your learning experience with other students who are passionate about creativity.
Find the best online courses about:
- Illustration: learn with online courses about watercolor techniques, chinese ink, Adobe Photoshop, Procreate, Illustrator, vector illustration, portraits, botanical illustration, and children’s illustration.
- Photography & Video: explore courses about editing, post-production, retouching, studio photography, product and fashion photography, Lightroom, Premiere, Premiere Pro or DaVinci Resolve.
- Design: develop your skills with courses about logo design, branding, editorial design, art direction, InDesign and more.
- 3D & Animation: discover 3D lettering animation, video game programming with Unity and Unreal Engine, VFX, ZBrush, Cinema 4D, Blender, Autodesk Maya and After Effects.
- Craft: explore the world of artisanal crafts with online courses about sculpture, modeling, creative ceramics, papercraft, screen printing, needle felting, amigurumi, macramé, collage, and more.
- Marketing & Business: give your career a boost with online courses about branding, digital marketing, advertising creativity, project management, email marketing, community management, social media, etc.
- Calligraphy & Typography: online courses about lettering, typography, sign painting, calligraphic logos, English and Japanese calligraphy, typography animation, and graffiti.
- Web & App Design: online courses about website development, application programming, responsive web design, augmented reality with HTML5, CSS, WordPress, MailChimp, Sketch, Adobe XD.
Thanks for being a part of the Domestika community!
This update includes performance improvements to make your learning experience even better.
Please update the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing courses terrible app.
I love the courses. They are affordable and really good. Learned much here.
However the app is single worst user experience I ever had on iPhone. Every time I want to watch a lesson in a purchased course I need to log out, log back in then go search my course trough site search and only then I'll have access. My courses don't appear in my courses tab nore im my lists. Terrible.
Annoying to use
I have encountered several issues that as for me should not have a place.
First is constant problem with playing the videos. When I go full screen it may happen that I’ll have no way to go back to the app other than closing the app and reopening it. Happens in 2 out of 5 instances.
Second, the app shows where you finished watching in a thumbnail. Yet when you want to finish watching it plays the video from the beginning.
Third, I wanted to download a course. It’s hard to tap on the download button but it’s possible with a bit of skill. However if you miss and the video starts to play there is no way you can download it unless you restart the app.
Forth, while I wanted to add a comment in a forum via “exercise” section I accidentally tapped outside of texting window. The outcome was that several times I lost all what I had written.
Overall my opinion is that using the app is annoying.
Hi, I love Domestika and I’ve bought several courses but the app is not always perfect. On my iPad 16.4.1 the app doesn’t work correctly when not connected to wi fi. In fact it almost doesn’t work. I like to download courses and turn off internet in order not to drain battery and also desconnect but I am constantly forced to use wi fi. You guys are doing great job but consider inproving the app too. Saludos
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Domestika, Inc.
- 199.6 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Basque, Catalan, Dutch, French, Galician, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © DOMESTIKA Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Domestika product 7 39,99 zł
- Domestika product 5 29,99 zł
- Domestika product 8 39,99 zł
- Plus - 1 Month 34,99 zł
- Domestika product 6 29,99 zł
- Domestika product 9 49,99 zł
- Domestika product 11 59,99 zł
- Domestika Plus 34,99 zł
- Domestika product 12 69,99 zł
- Domestika product 10 49,99 zł