DroneRadar is an official application enabling drone operators to find their way in the complicated maze of aviation regulations. The application is integrated with PansaUTM administered by the Polish Air Navigation Services Agency. The application is supported by the Polish Civil Aviation Office (ULC).
*** In the PREMIUM version you can check the space anywhere ***
*** The DroneRadar Premium version allows you to search for places by address ***
!!! REMEMBER TO FOLLOW TIPS provided by Air Traffic Services!!!
!!! Please be sure, you enable notifications !!!
!!! Turn on location service on your phone during application installation !!!
!!! The application complies with the latest regulations in force in Poland !!!
Congratulations on purchasing your new unmanned aircraft, often called drone, RPAS, UAV, or BSP.
With the first flight, you will join the group of airspace users. Despite its small size, your unmanned aerial vehicle is an aircraft with all its associated consequences.
The most important rules of unmanned aerial vehicle movement:
- Never fly over people;
- Never fly over roads, compact buildings, cities and buildings;
- Never fly near airports (the lights in the application will tell you how close you are to the airport and whether you can fly your drone);
- Fly in sight;
- Do not fly higher than 150 m (approx. 500 ft) AGL (Above Ground Level). AGL means above the ground. 150 m. AGL is the minimum altitude for manned aircraft. They may not notice your drone;
- Insure yourself against civil liability.
Are these rules enough to fly safely? Not always! You must be aware of existing air structures.
Using the DroneRadar application, you can quickly and easily check if you can fly in a given place and time. DroneRadar will inform you about other space users.
How does DroneRadar work?
Run the application, allow location services and observe the color of the lights at the top of the screen.
GREEN - you can fly with attention to the height declared in the application.
YELLOW - there are restrictions. You can check them by clicking the signaler icon at the top of the screen. There you will find a phone number for airspace managers.
RED - no flights.
Check-In flight location registration
To inform other space users about your flights, click the Check-In. Enter your contact details and the type of drone you control. This information is voluntary, so it is worth it to be true. Confirm location. Your flying are will be marked on the DroneRadar map for the indicated time.
If a flight plan is required at the selected location, log in to PansaUTM at https://utm.pansa.pl and follow the instructions.
Safe and fun flights!
droneradar Sp. z o.o. the creator of the application and reserves the right to disable the service and / or update it at any time.
1. Added possibility to present Operator phone number to the other users of the DroneRadar application
2. Added option to register a flight in forbidden airspaces
3. Added weather information (premium version)
4. Added error handling when unable to download aeronautical information
5. The algorithm informing about the need to submit a flight plan in PansaUTM has been improved
6. Overall compatibility with the Android OS has been increased
7. Warning! If you use third-party libraries, and found incompatibility problems, please report them to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Many minor improvements reported by the users have been implemented
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Problem z tokenem SMS
Pomimo podania numeru telefonu nie otrzymuje tokenu
GŁUPIA aplikacja bo nie jest dostępna w moim kraju a mój dron się zgubił!
Problem z check in w CTR i MCTR
O jaka akceptację misji chodzi? W poprzedniej wersji robiłem check in i wojsko akceptowało a teraz lipa, w poprzedniej wersji w CTR logowałem się tylko potwierdzałem odpowiedzialność za lot a teraz nic z tych rzeczy
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.