Dropover is a utility that makes Drag & Drop easier. Use it to stash, gather or move any draggable content without having to open side-by-side windows.
It provides an easy-to-access storage shelf for your Mac that where you stash any draggable content. It appears exactly when you need it and floats on top of other windows. This allows you to navigate stress-free to your destination.
Using Dropover couldn't be simpler: Just shake your cursor (or hold ⇧ shift during drag) and drop whatever you are dragging onto the shelf that appears nearby your cursor. Then navigate stress-free to your destination and move all items at once when ready.
⁕ Works with any content
Drag various kind of items onto the shelf, from files, including folders, documents, text snippets to even web images from your favourite browser.
⁕ Create public link for anything
Instantly save your dragged content to the cloud and share the link with anyone. Dropover comes with built-in cloud service but also supports iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive & Imgur.
⁕ Multiple shelves
Create multiple shelves or append files to an existing shelf and create a stack. Great for gathering items from various locations!
⁕ Quick actions
The shelf allows you to quickly share the content or perform operations on the files. The actions range from quickly sharing files using AirDrop, Mail or Messages to performing advanced operations like resizing images or extracting text from them. All with one click from the shelf.
⁕ Only there when you need it
Dropover is a utility tool that appears when you need it. It lives in your menubar for quick access. From there, you can drop files onto it, create new empty shelves, reopen previous shelf, see recent uploads, open preferences and more.
Other things you can do with Dropover:
• Automate your workflow in Shortcuts with Dropover actions such as adding content to a shelf or uploading to Dropover Cloud
• Observe any folder for changes and automatically show a shelf when a new file is added
• Directly add items to Dropover from other applications with the Share Extension
• Restore up to 10 previously closed shelves
• Dock shelves by dragging it to the edge of the screen
• List, drag, share or delete individual drags
• Drag your content to the menu bar to create a new shelf with dragged content
• Invoke a new shelf using a global keyboard shortcut (customisable in app’s preferences)
• See your recent uploads from Dropover Cloud, iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive or Imgur in the menu bar
• Add content from clipboard to shelf or copy dragged content to clipboard
• Adjust the sensitivity of the shake gesture
• Manage applications that should ignore the shake gesture
What customers are saying:
"Love the app, it's the little things like this app that make life beautiful." — Christiant Eli, US App Store
"Does one thing and does it better than the first-generation shelf apps on MacOS. With Dropover, the shelf is only triggered intentionally and the shelf is a floating window." — TheJoelFather, US App Store
"Simple, minimalistic, pretty, and out of the way" — Milad-G, Canadian App Store
"It really helps me work fast and my files are more organized than ever. Great for photographers" — Halbunsterblich, German App Store
Dropover is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Dropbox, Inc., or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates. The name Dropbox as well as related names, marks, logos and images are registered trademarks of Dropbox, Inc.
• Files added through the share extension should now retain the original filename (if available)
• Added an option to manually copy link after an upload has finished.
• Fixed an issue that caused a glitchy animation when docking a shelf through the shelf actions menu
• Fixed an issue where modals would be shown behind a shelf
• Fixed an issue on older systems that caused some icons not to appear correctly on the "What's New" screen
• Minor copy improvements
This update comes with full support for the latest macOS release and introduces three new features:
• Shortcuts: Use Dropover actions in the Shortcuts app to automate your workflow. These actions enable you to automate adding or retrieving files from/to shelves and uploading content to Dropover Cloud. To get started, open the Shortcuts app and search for Dropover.
• Observed Folders: Observe a folder for file changes and automatically show a shelf with the newly added file. To observe a folder, head to the Observed Folders tab in Dropover's preference and select a folder to observe.
• Dock Shelf to Edge: Want to keep the shelf around without closing it? Simply drag it to the edge of the screen to dock it and pick it up later.
• Added German localisation
• Fixed an issue that caused draggable text not to have a preview
• Fixed an issue that prevented windows to show up if app was launched via Share Extension or Services menu
• Fixed an issue that could crash the app when opening the preferences screen
Thank you for using Dropover!
Oceny i recenzje
Great app. One of my favorite for macOS
Just give it a try thanks to Trial version for free. After a few days of use I bought it without hesitation. It helps me a lot with file managament, mail attachment, several times a day. Can't imagine working without it now.
a very nice idea
I'm testing the app for a few weeks before I buy it
Great! Just don't work with screenshots
Really intuitive and helpful. Just don't work with recently created screenshots. When I drag screenshot from the right down corner to shelf I cannot grab and paste it :(
Prywatność w aplikacji
Deweloper (Damir Tursunovic) wskazał, że zasady ochrony prywatności w aplikacji mogą obejmować opisane poniżej metody przetwarzania danych. Aby dowiedzieć się więcej, zapoznaj się z zasadami ochrony prywatności dewelopera.
Dane, które nie są z Tobą powiązane
Poniższe dane mogą być gromadzone, ale nie są powiązane z Twoimi kontami, urządzeniami lub tożsamością:
- Dane użycia
Zasady ochrony prywatności mogą się różnić, np. w zależności od używanych funkcji lub Twojego wieku. Więcej informacji
- Damir Tursunovic
- 23,3 MB
- Wymaga systemu macOS w wersji 10.13 lub nowszej.
Angielski, Chiński uproszczony, Niderlandzki, Niemiecki
- Prawa autorskie
- © 2019 Damir Tursunovic
- Zakupy w aplikacji
- Dropover Pro 18,99 zł
Po włączeniu Chmury rodzinnej z aplikacji tej będzie mogło korzystać do sześciu członków rodziny.