- Play offline. I see no reason you couldn’t play in airplane mode.
- Endless. No way you solve all levels in your lifetime.
- No ads. Nobody likes ads.
- No in-app purchases. Big one, isn't it?
- No account creation. Why would you need to create an account to play a game? Who does that?
- No tracking. The game imports 0 third party libraries so 0 is tracking you. I don’t need to know how, when and where you play.
- Synchronized progress. Pickup the game you started on any device logged into your iCloud.
- Available on iPad, iPhone, Apple TV and Mac.
Anything else? That's all! It's classic Sudoku but with Emojis instead of numbers.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Jans Games by Jan Mazurczak
- 7.1 MB
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Jan Mazurczak
- 4,99 zł
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.