• Make and pay visits to enel-med and enel-sport specialists as well as enel-med dental procedures
• Cancel visits with one click when you can not reach them
• Set up house visits and consult in case of emergency
• Confirm presence - confirm your presence at the branch without having to go to the reception
• E-visit - consult on-line (video, text chat, phone call) with specialists from anywhere, even while on holiday abroad
• Access to recommendations from visits - you no longer need to save them, you will find them in the archive of visits
• Access to laboratory test results
• Ranking of doctors - ranking with information about our specialists, their education, experience and assessments issued by patients; you can add selected doctors to your list of favorites
• Ability to manage a child's account
• Information on current promotions available at enel-med, ESTELL, enel-sport
• Access to the network of enel-med units and partner facilities - information on the scope of services, opening hours
• Enel-Zdrowie - news from the world of medicine, healthy lifestyle and beauty always at hand
• Access to e-store and pages of Estell, enel-sport, enel-senior brands
You have an account on the enel-med online system - you can also login to the application with your login and password. If you have not yet created an account, please visit the branch to collect your login.
The application is available in Polish and English language version.
Downloading and using the application may involve standard data charges, according to the operator's tariff. The cost of calls to the enel-med hotline provided by the application is in line with the operator's price list.
- possibility of creating a Reserve List for ultrasound examination
- saving user login
- We have added smaller improvements and we have fixed reported bugs
- update of regulations
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Big improvement since my last review. Well done
However, one illogical issue. Users are not able to check the availability of an appointment if he/she has already booked an appointment. It makes us call or cancel this appointment to be able to see next availability of the specialist.
I would suggest the best approach is-
User books an appointment with a certain specialist. If the user would like to check any new schedule with the specialist, then should be able to view. And if the new availability is better and user would like to book that, then automatically there is a pop up window which says “you already have an appointment booked with the same specialist, to book the current selection will mean to cancel the older one. Please select continue or cancel”
IMO - this would be better and logical.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the review. We appreciate all feedback which helps us pinpoint areas for improvement. Selecting the “remember me” option isn’t obligatory. Please tick it if you wish us to remember your login. In case any other efficiency issues arise, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
First of All thumbs up for listening to peoples opinion and implementation them to the App. Good job. Vox populi vox dei ;)
I don’t know if software team can influence that, but appointments booked via call center do not appear in the application. Since there is a slight of a difference in available visit dates between call Center vs. App, it is an issue.
App look little outdated but visual experience do not influence using comfort. App works stable and do what it supposed to.
Good but can be better
Sometimes application slows down or can’t find new visit (there is no search button) when all required fields are filled. And also questions about marketing are still repeating even when I reject them.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Centrum Medyczne ENEL-MED S.A.
- 62.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Enel-Med
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.