Real-time monitoring of RSS and Atom feeds on your Mac.
Feed Notifier checks your favorite feeds as often as you specify and notifies you whenever new items appear in those feeds. It's a great tool for being notified of the latest news instantly, as soon as it is available.
Feed Notifier aims to do one thing and do it well. This is not your traditional RSS reader.
With Feed Notifier, you can...
* Track any number of RSS and Atom feeds
* Specify the polling frequency for each feed
* Import feeds from other readers
* Configure notification popup contents
* Configure if and when sounds are played
* Pause and resume updates
* Force the app to check all feeds from the menu
* Launch items in your browser by clicking on notifications
* Automatically run the app at login
* Do not check feeds when computer is asleep
* Validate feeds when importing from OPML
* Performance improvements
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.